- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 116
What travelers are saying
- Lots of shops arranged in a nice way. Several options in the food court. Parking is easy, taxis are readily availableWritten 13 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing experience as always ,All brands under a roof its a total mind comfort .From grocery to fashion,entertainment kids play area and food court you don't need to worry about ,This mall covers everything .Written 22 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Absolutely fabulous mall. Lovely and clean. Design is fantastic. Toilets very clean. You can want for nothing here. Shops from reasonably priced Debenhams (upmarket compared to UK) to Versache, Rolex etc.Written 23 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Marina Mall is the only shopping mall conveniently located at the heart of Dubai Marina with close accessibility to Dubai Marina tram station and DMCC metro station. It serves the nearby neighborhood of JLT, Dubai Marina, JBR, and Bluewaters Island. Compared to other shopping malls in Dubai, Marina Mall is a medium size mall yet offering a variety of stores, restaurants, and entertainments. You can find a great deal of international brand names and local boutiques, There's a few. restaurants and a food court on the top floor offering a variety of fast food options like McDonald's, KFC, Pizza Hut, and Hardee's. For those movie goers, there is a movie theater of the top flood.Written 18 October 2022
- Not easy to find the shop you need
Small mall compared to Dubai Mall
But the good thing the shopping is good because there’s more discount availableWritten 8 June 2022
- In the middle of the city very convenient location for residence with extensions more stores and parkingWritten 1 December 2020
- Good place for everyday shopping or a weekend evening outing with family shopping. May not give you premium shopping destination feel but more of a common man go to place. You can find everything from clothes, watches, hypermarkets, abayas and not to forget the biggest Gold market in Abu Dhabi.Written 21 September 2020
- I visited this mall on my first night here in Abu Dhabi. I just grabbed a cab from the hotel and asked the driver to take me to a mall, and this is the one he chose. Upon entering, mall security checked my Alhosn App which is a UAE Covid vaccine passport. It took me a bit of effort to get registered in it and upload my US vaccination record a few days ago, and I thought I was good to go. Evidently, I needed it to show a negative PCR test as well. One mall cop said I could get one downstairs at some clinic they have which I did. Security here was polite and friendly, and I don't think they would have refused me entry if I wouldn't do it, and I'm glad I did. Abu Dhabi is not like Dubai; they are a whole lot more serious about Covid safety. Everywhere I go, they're either taking my temperature or checking this app or both. Makes it a whole lot easier to do the things I want to do with total green status on the app. And you know something, it makes me feel safe that the government is very serious about protecting people's health. And the people here seem to be supportive of these strict measures, unlike back home where a semi-violent, noisy minority of people whine and scream about being denied their rights. Selfishly, they don't believe in everyone's human right to good public health. I think they're unhappy with their own lives by a lack of both professional and personal achievement, so they want to make everyone else miserable like they are. And you know who their narcissistic leader is don't you?. Enough, I just wound-up going to the Lulu Hypermarket here at the mall. Hypermarket is a term they use here for a glorified supermarket I think. This place is very clean and well stocked. Ended-up buying a couple salads, some fruit, and a little chocolate as well. And by the way, that PCR test was around $15, unlike the US where you can pay over $200 unless you're sick. And my negative results showed-up on the app by the time I woke-up the next morning.Written 28 October 2021
- Nice and cosy mall with good connectivity with city bus and have inside vegetable and meat and fish market,food court,not much crowded with good resterant,enjoyed the visitWritten 2 January 2022
- This is located outside the main city of Abu Dhabi and the crowd is mostly the locals of that area ..They have pretty much all brands and lot of shops and a big parking area ...been there once as its very far from the cityWritten 20 May 2018
- In Souq Al Jami, one of the well organized souvenir’s shop. Mainly traditional items like camel milk products chocolate. Keychain with UAE flags and highlights, some traditional dresses as well. Nice to visitWritten 20 December 2022
- We visited meat and co for an early dinner, as alway we got down early for a walk around the souk, we love to walk around the outside area by the water.
Sadly there is now construction going on on the other side and it will mostly block the amazing view of the Grand Mosque.
The souk is still a great place with a boat ride around the water ways available again.Written 2 October 2020
- When Poke was launched, I was lucky yo be in Vancouver and have the fresh sashimi on top of every bowl. Nice surprise to find next to my home, in Shams Mall, food court..next to Subway and Popeyes ; Super Poke🥳. John... my helper in deciding the right bowl...and wow...very fresh veggies (no rice for me), lots os sashimi...guacamole and finishing in a blink of an eye. Price just right, 40 AED for a small which is quite big. Well done guys!!Written 5 November 2019
- Always Open - Great Gift Shop - always something for everyone (workshops) - EXHIBITS are always dynamic - visit @ least once a monthWritten 18 June 2019
- Nice quiet place, away from the main centre. There were few cafes n cute shops earlier, but sadly, (could be due to the covid situation) they have all closed now. There's a Boomah cafe, where we can go n see a good variety of owls n for a fee get upclose to them.Written 27 January 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Abu Dhabi
- These experiences are best for shopping in Abu Dhabi:
- Professional Photoshoot at Sheikh Zayed Mosque in Abu Dhabi
- Downtown Walking tour with Emirati local
- Premium Abu Dhabi Full Day City Tour - Private Tour
- Hire Photographer, Professional Photo Shoot - Abu Dhabi
- The UAE Expert - Fully Live Guided Tour - 7 Days / 6 Nights