City Tours • Historical & Heritage Tours
Transportation in Bethlehem
Top Transportation in Bethlehem, Palestinian Territories
Transportation in Bethlehem
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Taxis & Shuttles • Day Trips
What travelers are saying
- We had the pleasure of having an amazing full day-trip with Shareef as our guide.
He is super friendly and competent and put together a fantastic tour that we will never forget.
We highly recommend booking a tour with Shareef who will make sure that you have a great time in this beautiful country.Written 5 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Ali is the best tour guide / taxi driver you could have hoped for. He was knowledgeable, patient, kind, generous, and gave us the best tour of
Bethlehem we could have wanted. From all the popular tourist spots, to the hills and back streets of places we could never have dreamed to ask for. It was just the best to have a personal guide who explained the history of the location, the architecture, the people, past and current climate. We were awed at the end of our 2 tours with Ali that we could have been able to see all we saw. Herods palace, the most wonderful churches. site of the Nativity, Jordan River, Jericho, Dead Sea and soooooo much more. We will never forget this trip, and Ali certainly is one of the main reasons. Your trip to Bethlehem can only be enhanced by Ali’s tour. You won’t be disappointed. Thank you Ali.Written 15 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My wife and I are so glad we chose Elijah Tours four our first visit to the Holy Land. We crawled into tunnels made by shepherds thousands of years ago, touched the star where Jesus was born, ate the best dates in Jericho and got baptized in Jordan river. Elias and his team made us feel at home providing us with a tremendous customer service. We will definitely return to complete our visits to many other sites that Palestine has to offer. Don't forget stay at least an hour at the Zuluf souvenir shop which has amazing merchandise and unbelievable prices (and ask for more coffee!!)
Thanks again Elijah !!!
Best,Written 11 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Ahmad is an incredible host! The room, located in Dheisha refugee camp, is clean and spacious. I spent there a night with my boyfriend and we felt like home. Ahmad and his family are really welcoming. And the food that her mum cooked was delicious! I’m sure that we are going to meet again because we feel really close to Ahmad and now we can call him a true friend. I really recommend his place to anyone interested in Palestinian culture, gastronomy and the situation in the refugee camps.Thanks a lot Ahmad from Joan and Natalia. We are looking forward to see you again!Written 10 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Bethlehem
- These places are best for transportation in Bethlehem:
- Shareef Palestine tours
- Judah Tours
- B&B, Edu. Alternative Tours & Palestinian Cuisine
- David Star Tour
- Dovetail Tours