Cooking classes in Bethlehem
THE 5 BEST Bethlehem Cooking Classes
Cooking Classes in Bethlehem
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Food & Drink
What travelers are saying
- Was there with a group of ten in October 2018. Loved the food and hospitality! I bought their cookbook and have made several desserts since. Highly recommended.Written 18 December 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We absolutely loved our time with Irene and her family. She has a lovely location near the Bethlehem market. We explored the market, toured an olive press museum and then spent the rest of our time cooking a delicious meal.
We loved our experience with Irene because it was as if we were in her home (we almost were, they live behind the home you cook in). We cooked alongside her mother, who told us stories of her childhood growing up there. We met her her husband who owns a bakery in town. The food was fantastic, but the personal interaction was even better.
Irene is incredibly welcoming and she has created a gem of business. I can't recommend her class enough! Thank you for a fantastic afternoon.Written 31 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Ahmad is an incredible host! The room, located in Dheisha refugee camp, is clean and spacious. I spent there a night with my boyfriend and we felt like home. Ahmad and his family are really welcoming. And the food that her mum cooked was delicious! I’m sure that we are going to meet again because we feel really close to Ahmad and now we can call him a true friend. I really recommend his place to anyone interested in Palestinian culture, gastronomy and the situation in the refugee camps.Thanks a lot Ahmad from Joan and Natalia. We are looking forward to see you again!Written 10 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Bethlehem
- These places are best for cooking classes in Bethlehem:
- B&B, Edu. Alternative Tours & Palestinian Cuisine
- Lahdo Shio
- Noor Women's Empowerment Group