- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 128
What travelers are saying
- We had a fabulous drive with Mr Kong from this company. We went from
Phnom Penh to Siem Reap via the Sambor Preikuk temples. Highly recommend making the stop here on the way to Siem Reap. Mr Kong was knowledgeable, had great English and was an all round nice person. Thank you for a great day!!Written 29 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very good driver and very friendly person brought me siem reap to phnom penh. Speaks very good englishWritten 6 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is our first trip to Cambodia after 42 years since we left our home land. My parents are ederly couples with health concerns. I wanted to bring them to visit various areas of our country, such as birth places, and momentous places that they lived, fought and survived during dark times of our country of the Khmer Rouge time. This trip was special and sentimental to us by visiting past places; and I needed an expert to navigate the country. I needed someone that is knowledgeable, sensitive to the issues, and compassionate. I found that in Mr. Sarath, and acquired his service for full 21 days. We did not rush our trip, and moved at the pace of my parents allowing them time for reflection and celebration at each locations. Often times we had to traverse upward elevation of hills and downward; Mr. Sarath was essential in offering himself as crutches to assist the elderly couples traverse throughout, such as assisting them up/stairs of Angkor Wat, Thom etc...Our trip to Angkor Wat was not short of a VIP treatment. Mr. Sarath was able to get us close to the steps of Angkor Wat by car to allow better access for my parents.
I was not proficient in spending Cambodian currency. Mr. Sarath was patient in teaching and handling currency for us. He even negotiated alot of purchase for us to prevent vendors from taking advantage of us. He is not only a guide and driver, he also served as my advisor and security guard, making sure that I don't get ripped off and take caution to not have personal items stolen from me. He even carry mom's backpack, and her purchases for her.
We loved and wanted to experience traditional Khmer food, however we were very cautious to not have food poisoning. Most places that we received our meals were from restaurants, and although good, it was not full experience of traditional khmer cusine. We wanted to experience eating natural and organic native vegetables from our country; Knowing this Mr. Sarath invited us to his humble home, and had his beautiful wife and family prepared us a meal that's worthy to be presented to kings.
I can not thank him enough; the trip would have been cut short, and not enjoyable without his professional and personal desires in making sure that our trip was enjoyable and memorable. I could not recommend him enough. If you are looking for the best guide, and friend showing you around. You will not go wrong with acquiring Mr. Sarath.
Thank you Mr. SarathWritten 9 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was a really great service, from the time we booked we were able to easily communicate on WhatsApp. The cars were very comfortable and spacious with AC and the prices between cities we booked were reasonably priced. The cars also always arrived on time.
Thank you for a great service!Written 29 October 2022
- We had a great trip : the taxi was early and very clean. The driver had plenty of water and some snacks. He was happy to make stops when requested and always liked after our well-being.Written 22 October 2022
- Mr. Seng was very friendly and always on time. We had some really nice talk and I wish him and his family all the best.Written 10 May 2022
- Wyna creates the most relaxing and accommodating environment that we sometimes forgot we were still on the road. He ensured we all had water sat each door, tissues, wipes and even chargers for different phone types. We were allowed to connect to his bluetooth to listen to our music the whole way. His car is super clean and even more comfortable and that gave us the luxury of really enjoying our journey home from the islands. He is so professional and friendly, as well as fluent in English and such a delight to work with.Written 16 November 2022
- Make sure you enjoy riding this TUK TUKs. Though I am Indian (we have millions of them in different version), I enjoyed riding it. Afternoons are horrible, evenings are better to ride. Not good for long distance, download the Grab Taxi App.Written 24 February 2020
- Always professional and friendly. We'll use them every single time. The services are excellent and the prices are reasonable. The vehicles are always clean and the A/C helps a ton in Cambodia. 10/10 would recommend it!Written 31 October 2022
- Vichea (aka Tom) arrived early when we first needed his help to run many errands around Phnom Penh. From the moment he saw us, he was quick to help and make suggestions, and he was never inconvenienced when we needed to add more stops to our itinerary throughout the day. We also had a three month old baby with us that got a little fussy a couple times, but he was very understanding. He even made sure our car seat was in properly before we started venturing around the city.
The next time we used Vichea's services is when we needed to pick someone up from the airport. He was just as helpful as the first time, despite the time being much later, and he was very welcoming to the person who had just arrived in Cambodia for the first time - an excellent first impression for someone to have!
Finally, the last time Vichea helped us is when we had come back to Siem Reap, but had forgotten to return some keys in Phnom Penh. Vichea worked with the driver we took to get the keys sent to Phnom Penh (as he wasn't available when we needed to leave Phnom Penh), and then delivered the keys himself. This was such a relief!
All of this is to say you're in very good hands when you're with Vichea...we couldn't recommend him more!! He's safe, courteous, reliable, and kind....what more could you ask for?? We will definitely use his services again :DWritten 23 November 2022
- Post office was located close to hotel, so only a short tuk tuk ride away to catch the bus.
Easy online booking on BookMeBus website.
Had a safe driver, only made a couple of short toilet stops, so was a quick ride from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap getting there on time.
Sat shotgun upfront, so no problems with the air conditioner.
Final stop in Siem Reap was also centrally located, so i was able to walk to my hotel from there.Written 7 August 2022
- Make no mistake - do not confuse "budget" for low quality. Instead, think of this company looking out for your best interest, giving you the best experience and ensuring you are never charged more than is fair.
My recent tour of southern Cambodia was one I will never forget, thanks to Budget Cambodia Tours, particularly Chanthorn. Our communication was fast and efficient, and he and the company understood what I was looking for and what I wanted to get out of my trip.
They delivered. And they delivered far beyond my expectations.
I cannot recommend any better.Written 11 September 2022
- Even is a safe, reliable and knowledgeable driver. We spent a week with Even who drove us from Phnom Penh to Siam Reap, to Angkor Watt and other temples in the region, and to various other local venues. He then drove us back to Kampong Cham later in the week, and arranged for a colleague to take us to the airport a couple of days later.
He is reliable, and very knowledgeable about the attractions in Cambodia. Even speaks excellent English and I would highly recommend him if you are looking for a great, safe driver who is also good value for money.Written 29 November 2022
- This was a great service. Our driver Iat was very nice, very professional and took us to all these stops across the city all day! Would highly recommend this service, we had such a fantastic time.Written 6 March 2020
- Mr. Even is the greatest driver and guide in Cambodia! I have visited Cambodia nine times and Mr. Even was our driver every time. He is fantastic!! Very friendly and extremely knowledgable.Written 1 September 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Phnom Penh
- These experiences are best for taxis & shuttles in Phnom Penh:
- Private Transfer from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh
- Private Taxi Service From Phnom Penh - Siem Reap City
- Ground Transfer/SUV/ Phnom Penh to Siem Reap
- Phnom Penh International Airport pick up
- Taxi Phnom Penh Private
- These are the most romantic places for taxis & shuttles in Phnom Penh:See more romantic taxis & shuttles in Phnom Penh on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for taxis & shuttles in Phnom Penh:See more taxis & shuttles for adrenaline seekers in Phnom Penh on Tripadvisor