- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Fun & Games
Fun & Games
What travelers are saying
- I had a few hours to put down so called in here to catch a screening of "The Killing Fields" it has a really nice bar down stairs with a wide array of spirits and a small comfy moviehouse upstairs where I watched the movie and enjoyed a beer for a mere 5 dollars. Very nice atmosphere to watch the movie with nice people working there. Recommended if you have some spare time.Written 26 March 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My friend and I decided to see LION KING in the VIP seating at Major Cineplex at Aeon 2. It is quite the experience! It is definitely a romantic vibe as you will have a big couch bed to share with soft, silky blankets. We laughed, cause we are not a couple but it made it feel like a date. It was really fun! The bed/couch is very comfortable. You can either sit up or lay down. There was a family of four next to us (2 parents & their 2 children). Which looked like a great family night. The silky blankets make you feel nice and cozy. But I will say it needs to be a bit cooler in the theatre because it felt too hot to use the blankets. As we entered the theatre, an employee said, “Your tickets include free drinks”. So we kept waiting & waiting for our free drinks and calling the call button many times. Halfway through the movie they came and said, “oh you have a whole fridge next to the couch with drinks for you.” That would’ve been nice to know! It was a pleasant surprise as the fridge contains 2 beers, 2 waters, 2 sodas & 2 juice boxes all included in the ticket price. Overall, I would say the VIP experience was great and I look forward to taking my husband there 😁Written 25 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The screen was big and the sound system was ok. There was no sound system like home theatre. The floor and the sofa inside is he room were not well maintained and cleaned.
So, we never go back there againWritten 2 October 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Just been to the branch near Monivong St. 3 young staff..none of them can speak English! Plus don't have any of the movies i requested after writing it down. Online i was told the movies were available. This service is for khmer only.Written 6 January 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Phnom Penh
- These places are best for movie theaters in Phnom Penh:See more movie theaters in Phnom Penh on Tripadvisor