- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 42
What travelers are saying
- Wat BotomVatey Playground is located at one end of the Wat Botum Park. It is essentially for kids. Closely located attraction is The Cambodia–Vietnam Friendship Monument.
So you will see this playground when you cover the attractions right from independence monument, Statue of King Father Norodom Sihanouk on the way towards the Royal Palace. All attractions are located with in a mile distance.Written 17 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- You cannot find another place expect Cambodia where you can try this life-long worth-remembered experience. They provided the best team to assist me try the Exciting RPG and tutu GunShooting. I taught me very patiently and camera me very nicely. I really enjoyed it and would received fantastic videos they would make. Come and enjoy this journey!Written 24 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Was a bit hesitant if I should shoot the RPG or not, as I'm traveling on a tight budget. Ended up doing it and I do not regret it for a second! Awesome experience, and you get the possibility to take some fun photos also. Highly recommended experience!Written 11 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good place but entry fee a bit expensive since they changed the price.
I found the Jaccuzi too much hot. Where you would find 36-37 degrees in Europe, they have it at 42-43 degrees here, making it hardly bearable, but maybe that is the way they enjoy it.
Otherwise place is big, good pool for exercize and one towel and lockers included.Written 15 March 2018
- We went on a Sunday afternoon - not recommended! The pool was the main reason for a visit but it was packed full.
The pool playground is ok, but definitely a bit tired. Maintenance is not a strong point anywhere in Cambodia. Our kids had some fun despite the crowd but weren't keen to stay long.
The cafe is a nice oasis in the heat. We didn't try any food but the drinks were good, and most importantly the A/C was great.
Worth a look on a hot week day.Written 2 June 2014
- I had a few hours to put down so called in here to catch a screening of "The Killing Fields" it has a really nice bar down stairs with a wide array of spirits and a small comfy moviehouse upstairs where I watched the movie and enjoyed a beer for a mere 5 dollars. Very nice atmosphere to watch the movie with nice people working there. Recommended if you have some spare time.Written 26 March 2018
- Super big sound and Excited ever my life.
There is many place to shoot gun in the world but there is just few place we can shoot buzzka with gasoline.
The staff is also really friendly they support me so much and they navigate in Phnom Penh after shooting .Definitely I recommend the place to allWritten 12 May 2019
- Lovely place! I was in Phnom Penh only for a few days, and the gym was a great place to do some climbs and socialize. The staff was even kind enough to give suggestions on travelling in Cambodia, as well as belay a couple of routes for free! Bouldering wall seems more popular than the rope climbing wall.Written 29 November 2022
- Best water park in Cambodia. There are many things to play there. Food n drink also many choices. I do recommend for family n friend or group of people, it would be fun.Written 11 December 2022
- As a host, Hout is as good as it gets. The experience itself is exhilarating and full of adrenaline but in a very safe setting. Highly recommendedWritten 13 February 2022
- My friend and I decided to see LION KING in the VIP seating at Major Cineplex at Aeon 2. It is quite the experience! It is definitely a romantic vibe as you will have a big couch bed to share with soft, silky blankets. We laughed, cause we are not a couple but it made it feel like a date. It was really fun! The bed/couch is very comfortable. You can either sit up or lay down. There was a family of four next to us (2 parents & their 2 children). Which looked like a great family night. The silky blankets make you feel nice and cozy. But I will say it needs to be a bit cooler in the theatre because it felt too hot to use the blankets. As we entered the theatre, an employee said, “Your tickets include free drinks”. So we kept waiting & waiting for our free drinks and calling the call button many times. Halfway through the movie they came and said, “oh you have a whole fridge next to the couch with drinks for you.” That would’ve been nice to know! It was a pleasant surprise as the fridge contains 2 beers, 2 waters, 2 sodas & 2 juice boxes all included in the ticket price. Overall, I would say the VIP experience was great and I look forward to taking my husband there 😁Written 25 August 2019
- We had a great visit here for a birthday, playing on the pottery wheels. It was as formal or as relaxed as we wanted, with no pressure at all to finish or only use so much clay - in fact the opposite. Could not have been better. The proprietor is a friendly guy deep into the art scene of Phnom Penh as well as with a lot of international experience himself and through the artists he brings to his studio and gallery.Written 25 November 2019
- Took a while to locate the shop (mainly because i walked the long way, without following the map), but the shop is relatively well located (near to the Russian Market). On the way to this shop, i stopped by a Koi The for a bubble tea and to cool down.
This shop sells the concept of sustainable living, soap bars, self-bottled shampoo.
I am a huge fan of soap bars, so had to stop by to see what they had in stock.
Not a big selection, but always nice to see an eco-living shop that also supports a good cause.
Haven't use the soap, but if ever i'm back in PP, i would likely visit again, just to lend support.Written 31 January 2020
- I got the image from D-Roar Cybercafe FB Page. I just wanna compliment their ambience there. They operate the cybercafe inside a big villa & have a small coffee shop outside with tables and chairs you can have meals or smoke.
Overall, their place is So chilling and safe. I saw ladies hanging out there too. Staff are friendly. They have multiple games and yes you can request games you like if they don't have them. Also, you can have good food and a variety of drinks from their cafe and soft drinks. A great package deal indeed <3Written 22 March 2022
- Can learn abt something that never had known before and really can help people do teamwork perfectlyWritten 18 November 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Phnom Penh
- These are the best places for kid-friendly fun & games in Phnom Penh:See more fun & games for kids in Phnom Penh on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly fun & games in Phnom Penh:See more budget-friendly fun & games in Phnom Penh on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adventurous fun & games in Phnom Penh:See more adventurous fun & games in Phnom Penh on Tripadvisor