- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
What travelers are saying
- We felt so shocked to see all bones of victims killed during khmer rough. They are all innocent. Wish Cambodian not meet this situation in the future.Written 19 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Just able to see from outside but I've been told that the palace will open Dec 1 2022. So hope that will turn out that way. From outside it is not too bad, the impression from inside must be much great(er)Written 29 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Close to the Independence Monument, Wat Langka is one of the oldest wats in the city founded around 1440 which derives its name from Sri Langka where Theravada Buddhism originated. Nice wat to visit & if you are nearby for a few days, you may wish to enquire about meditation sessions.
Lovely potted plants adorn the compound where there are many buildings & ornate monuments. I was able to enter some of the buildings, really quiet, beautiful & restful to investigate, an oasis of peace in a very busy city center. I was here during the rainy season which is cooler & softer sunlight for photography. Generally, very clean & pretty but sadly, almost deserted. I think I was the only visitor.Written 23 July 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Easy enough to find just off the main road. Very serene place to walk around. We wandered in for a stroll as we took in the city. Very pretty.Written 14 October 2018
- The Stupa of Princess Kantha Bopha is located in the grounds of the Royal Palace Complex.
A historical landmark, the large stupa is fenced off from the public but can be viewed by buying a ticket to the Royal Palace.
A large silver stupa with lots of decorative plants and a great addition to the Royal Palace grounds.Written 26 May 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Phnom Penh
- These are the best places for budget-friendly historic sites in Phnom Penh:See more budget-friendly historic sites in Phnom Penh on Tripadvisor