- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- I didn't expect it to be so good, I was looking for an activity to fill in my schedule before dinner and found this place through the internet. It turned out just feet away from my hotel and the place was very charming, overlooking a pagoda. So I booked an afternoon class straight away and it was so great. Our teacher, Nith, was amazing. His moves were so cool, he taught us handstand and headstand. He was also very friendly and attentive. Definitely will go back when I get to visit Phnom Penh again!Written 7 December 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I was visiting so I was able to attend only 3 classes, but all of them were exceptional, and the teachers were all very good. I would make that my studio if I lived there. Place is clean, and everyone is friendly. The teachers are always very helpful and checking posture and making suggestions. A wonderful break from a very hectic vacation.Written 5 May 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I absolutely loved my Time here. It was so personalized and the yoga was heartfelt. I would recommend it to any fellow yogi.Written 10 March 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We (my husband and myself) started going to Essence of Health at the end of 2019 because we believe in supporting the body naturally but were feeling discouraged with our health, especially my own as I was dealing with insomnia, fatigue, and constant scratchy throat despite a fairly healthy lifestyle.
Not only have we found the practitioners at Essence of health friendly, interesting, and incredibly intuitive, but they’ve been very motivating in helping us find ways to stay healthier, encouraging us to be active, and helping us with healing decoction teas. It’s amazing what they can learn about your body through your pulse.
I may have more than the average issues to address but work colleagues have noticed I’ve had much better health this year than the last couple years since my time with EOH. I also am feeling better and better as we go forward.
We will continue going to EOH because they are working with us in long term real ways to address us bodies and become stronger in a country where there are so few people thinking naturally and in these lifelong ways.
We are so happy to have found them!Written 10 March 2020
- We brought my children to train here. they are improved, patient and more focused and their study. Now I see they're growing with more creative and don't play as much as before. They are more calm. I hope that my children will be better and better. Thanks.Written 1 March 2020
- So peaceful so nice it’s great place and affordable price, other food is about foods food is so delicious.Written 6 July 2019
- I got consultation with wellness consultant and she can tell me many things about my health and when I did it by her advice I got really good results. Also I got Marma therapy and Abhyanga they are very relaxing and make me feel very healthy and relaxed. Strongly recommend .Written 9 July 2019
- Alone or in Family Charlene guide you to find inner energy and peace to leave together in harmony. Her warmth and positive attitude helps to express freely oneself from all ages in a constructive way. We can only recommend to see her and feel good after.Written 7 February 2016
- Great place for any kind of treatments, from physiotherapy, acuponcture, chiropractor to cupping.
My MUST is cupping! I love it you're feeling relax after that.
It helps me a lot with strong back pain, if relives the muscles.
You can trust this place and people who are working there, they are very professional.Written 24 September 2019
- Top quality facilities and equipment, excellent teachers, very clean and hygienic place. I felt very confident and comfortable.Written 28 April 2019
- YOGA RASA Iyengar studio is unique, an oasis between the busy central market of Phnom Penh. Yoga teachers everywhere but its comforting to go into a yoga class taught by a teacher who have practiced 8 years of yoga, trained for 4 over years before becoming a certified Iyengar yoga teacher. Tala is very knowledgeable with remedial class particularly stiff shoulder or back issue. You come out the class feeling liberated from stress or discomfort and classes are small so she gives her undivided attention and a helping hand for adjustment when needed.
If you want to improve your health, get rid of your mental and physical baggage teacher Tala at YOGA RASA iyengar yoga is the place to be!Written 5 June 2019