- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- It’s a big mall with many well known brands, a big food court, Aeon department store and even a cinema. I liked a small shop on the second floor, Amazing Cambodia, that had specially selected gifts that were iconic for this lovely country - Pepper seeds, teas, candles, silks and more.Written 22 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Really nice place to spend an evening, grab a movie or eat in the open food court. There are a few retail outlets too. Popular with local people. Very close to the city center.Written 20 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Standard shopping mall.Quite upmarket and luxurious for Cambodia. Quite a few vacant shops esp in the market section.Written 5 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Pha K'hney Restaurant was a great experience. The food was good and the service attentive and excellent. A good experience of Khmer dining.Written 14 August 2022
- Very good shops, and price very friendly 😜
Can choose t-short, jacket, jeans, shoes and socks 😂
We been in Phnom Penh, Sihanoukville, Siem RiepWritten 31 October 2022
- More local and known as Aeon Mall 2 to the locals (Aeon 1 is in Phnom Penh and more touristy) this one is in sen sok further from the city. Tuk tuk was about 5US dollars to get here from Royal Palace. It was a nice trip out of the city. Mall layout was similar to Aeon 1,same brands ie superdry, Pandora etc, same food court ie swenson, Starbucks, pizza company etc. Toilets were clean and plentiful. Massive arcade on top floor to keep kids and teenagers occupied. Good way to escape the PP heat for a few hours.Written 26 January 2020
- This is a bar area, with the same type of entertainment as many other places around Asia. Bars, Girls, Bars, Pool, smoke, noise, food. Its ok to have a visit.Written 14 July 2019
- Good place for shopping, has restaurants, supermarket, lots of shops. Good location, opposite great Italian restaurant.Written 28 April 2019
- The surrounding area is very modern and clean. Gives you a very sophisticated feel. The main tenants here are Hard Rock Cafe and Starbucks.Written 21 October 2019
- Use my card or number (010554403) for discount up to 25% Off!
The best price! Variety of clothing selections and brands for men, women, and kids.Written 5 August 2019
- WB Arena is becoming the most exciting outdoor shopping and entertainment destination in Cambodia! You can easily get a quick grab-and go coffee, a breakfast, lunch or even take a boat for a full evening of entertainment, shopping, relaxing and dining.Written 1 October 2020
- It's a great factory outlet that's easy to find. Store is well laid out. Staff are helpful. Good range of clothing available at good prices.Written 6 November 2018
- Interesting space but with few options, especially in terms of payment methods. Some stores do not accept credit cards.However the prices in general seems acceptable. Good to visit despite the always chaotic traffic and with little space to walk along the streets and sidewalks.Written 16 January 2020
- Very much a market for locals. Heavily based in clothing and materials. If you're looking for silk, this is your place.Written 6 November 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Phnom Penh
- These are the best places for kid-friendly shopping malls in Phnom Penh:See more shopping malls for kids in Phnom Penh on Tripadvisor