- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 139
What travelers are saying
- It was fabulous watching the sunset from this bar on the 37th floor. Good wine and great old Scotch served by friendly and attentive staff. Thea and Li really looked after us like VIPs. We had some sushi and fried squid, which was beautifully presented and delicious. A great night out.Written 16 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Gay bar that welcomes people of all sexual orientations. The service is excellent. The owner makes you feel very welcomed. Good location. Great music. Indoor and outdoor seating. Dogs owned by the owner that hang out on the bar's deck add character to the venue.Written 18 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visited here for lunch. Just brilliant. We had a wonderful gin each and shared a cheese platter and complimentary nibbles. The service, ambience, food, drinks are spot on perfect. Not cheap, but so worth the experience.Written 28 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Probably the best club I’ve ever been to!! The DJ was AMAZING - played so many great RNB as well as pop/house/EDM songs. Drinks were reasonably priced. I felt safe as there were many security guards around who were friendly and professional.Written 10 July 2022
- We visited the Big Easy in Phnom Penh in September and October 2019. The Bar was very friendly drinks cheap and the food very good and clean kitchen. The staff went above and beyond to make us feel welcome. We watched the Rugby World Cup here and Jack one of the owners reserved seating for us and my partner also was invited to play football with the lads, including Pete and Tom. We loved going to their bar and would definitely go back when we are back in Phnom Penh.Written 9 December 2019
- The place has closed down. Went there yesterday and find the doors shut. The bar next door say the owner is selling the place . Hopefully new owner soon and reopen again.Written 17 March 2022
- I quite enjoyed it. I went on a Friday night and was mostly full of local people. The music was nice. The place is well decorated and with a nice vibe. They did also a drag show (that here means some l’ho syncing), but all the performer where quite good and involving. Lovely night out.Written 1 February 2019
- Small bar. Walking distance to other gay venues. Indoor and outdoor seating. I visited on a Friday night and it was empty, but I suspect it is not always empty. Friendly staff.Written 18 November 2022
- Thoroughly enjoyed our visit here. Nearly missed it, but if you look up there is a large rooftop bar sign. The drinks were great and the highlight was so toot for and watching the market below. Just fascinating.
Bar wasn’t busy when we went so no issues with service or food. Had cocktail pitchers as we watched the going’s on. Great place to people watch and a highlight of Phnom Penh for us.Written 21 September 2022
- Well I don't go to bars for the girls, so at Loco no girls hassles me if I want o stay alone. But for those interested I must say the ladies are quite beautiful, well behaved and as far it gets from vulgar. No explicit reference whatever in your face just exquisite asian politeness. So why I do I go there? Because this guy (Jim) has the most amazing collection of single malts ever and its constantly updated. Doesn't look like it from the outside but this place is truly a gem in the bar scene of street 130. On top of it as you can expect it from a man building up this kind of collection, his conversation is also worth the money you spend. See you soon Jim!Written 29 January 2022
- Found this bar on 130st.3 pool tables great service.outside balcony for smoking and people watching. No hassle bar. Good prices.live music some nights.Written 3 March 2020
- This lounge have a really good band. Also have a lots of eyes candies, but not cheap. Alwyas bargain.Written 18 December 2019
- A place where i get out of my bed at 2am and drive there a get my class of beer with my some good music then come back home go back to bed and "repeats" 😘
Thanks for your warming welcome!Written 29 July 2018
- We had a good time in the club even if the number of customers were limited on a Tuesday evening.
2 French musicians were playing good Tzigane Jazz music.
Looks like they are going to move to a new address around November 2017.Written 11 October 2017
- A really nice place to chill and party In the center of Bassac Lane ! The events are really fun and the signature cocktails are amazing !
Everyone is really nice and welcoming.
Best way to start a good night with your friends.
The VIP is also so nice, you can book it and have fun singing karaoké and playing some video gamesWritten 17 May 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Phnom Penh