Observation Decks & Towers • Observatories & Planetariums
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
107 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 107
What travelers are saying
- Even it's expensive but the view was very nice. I really love it. Will come back sometimes again with my family.Written 22 September 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I really love the staff and Sapa. It's really nice and helpful staff here. We made a trip to Sapa, Vietnam. That's a really amazing one that we had. I will recommend Travelogy to all my friends on the world.Written 14 December 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What you see is what you get..Well organized tour with professional staff..
Hoa is a very friendly and a great guide; Uncle Luyen is a great driver.Written 16 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I did a three day two nights trip with Hideaway and had a great time. The rooms were so nice, like a 5-stat hotel, and the crew with Harry, Leo and Bobby really made us feel welcome. They really participated in the group and created an atmosphere where we all would get to know each other but without forcing it. The beach party was lovely and chill. We also went on a hike to the highest peak in the area and it was a great trek with an lovely view. Harry was an amazing guide and a wonderful person - thank you for having me!Written 24 September 2022
- The tour was well organised and the itinerary, although jam-packed was very enjoyable. My room on the overnight boast stay in Halong Bay was beautiful with captivating views of the Bay. The boat was clean, the staff were very friendly and the food was good. Our guide, Tiger was energetic and knowledgeable.
I immensely enjoyed my 2nd night in Tam Coc, specifically our guide, Peter. He was super friendly, inviting and helpful. He was really great. Overall, the tour was such a great experience, from the kayaking, hiking and the tours of local villages, my group loved it.
Some constructive points would be:
The tour guide should not to speak so much on the bus ride after the early pick up from Hanoi to Halong. People were tired and he spoke for a solid 2 hours about random facts, numbers and the area in general. It was just too much and not needed.
Secondly, on the boat there was mention of a "cooking class"- essentially we made spring rolls for 5 minutes. It was disruptive to the boats happy hour and the relaxing time after a full day of activities.Written 26 September 2022
- Had the most amazing experience with Cuong and his crew! I did the 8 day/night tour. The riding is top notch with unbelievable countryside and views.
I asked for off road and they provided more than enough!
It's a truly unique way to see the country, getting to places you wouldn't find on the tourist trail. The food and accommodation is authentic and you're always looked after.
These guys are a wealth of knowledge and only too happy to share about Vietnam, the people, the culture and some funny stories.
Nothing is a drama, Cuong has many options ready to go if the tracks or weather turns things upside down. It's all about the best experience for their customers...in the end you don't even feel like a customer, you become great friends!
I can't recommend enough and will definitely be coming back.Written 18 September 2022
- This was a really heartwarming experience! Vu and Duke were extremely warm and amazing guides! We tried amazing local Vietnamese delicacies and loved each one of them. This is a must activity if anyone is at Hanoi. This is an experience I’ll cherish forever!Written 26 September 2022
- Don't remember which tour it was exactly but we went a few kilometers out of the city and went to look at some local village life including farms, a broom factory, a sweet grandma. Van Anh was the perfect guide - very friendly and talkative, funny and informative. Truly a marvelous afternoon, would highly recommend!Written 10 June 2022
- Best way to spend an afternoon in Hanoi, a very unique experience to visit the special places in the city. Hanoi female Riders intoduced us from traditional to modern architecture, farms, places of worship, local market, culture n traditions. Great tour, must take..speacial thanks to Job for the lovely gift of dedicating a song on flute..it was memsmerizing..great way to go for you Job..keep it up!!Written 26 November 2019
- Another outstanding adventure with Hai and the team from We Ride Vietnam. Can’t wait to come back for the 3rd instalment. Just like the first trip, everything ran smoothly from start to finish. Love that Hai will cater to your riding level and the type of riding you want to do. We did a solid combo of single track, loose rock, mud and concrete. The homestays and food were amazing, the scenery was beautiful and the new sites (waterfall near the Chinese border, lake in the national park, riding around a field of buffalos) made it all the more special. We did 4 days / 3 nights all up and would happily consider a longer ride next time. Huge thanks to Hai and Uncle Long for everything. See you soon!Written 23 August 2022
- My partner and I are pretty confident walking around and stumbling into interesting places, and are proficient at researching places to go, but we truly never would have ended up at some of the places Kevin took us to. A fantastic mix of (somewhat) familiar foods mixed with plenty of opportunities to push our comfort zones. We immediately felt like we were walking around with a close friend. Was also interesting to learn about the history of the city and just get to know a local on a personal level. Would recommend to groups of friends, partners, families etc. He is also helping arrange our upcoming boat trip.Written 22 September 2022
- Very good experience, with a caring team that was available and understanding, the guides were very nice and the program was exceptional.
Nga did all the visa procedures and tailor-made my tour, which saved me a lot of time and helped me to immerse myself more in the culture of this beautiful country.
The value for money is incredible. I absolutely recommend it!Written 22 September 2022
- Incredible experience. EPIC!. Definitely this trip is my favorite memory from my time in Vietnam. From the guys coordinating being super helpful answering all my question, THE BESTTTTTT most friendly, fun and professional riders of all time, and to the coolest bunch of people gathered together. We had sun, a looooot of rain, and a few technical difficulties but every single thing made the trip cool and special. Wouldn’t change a thing. Super extra points to the guys in Hanoi for accommodating us in super comfortable transportation from Hanoi to Ha Giang and back.
Tip for solo riders is to not underestimate the loop! - the views are incredibly, and having a rider can make it more enjoyable if you’re not super experienced with riding. The riders are incredibly professional, friendly and fun!
HIGHLY recommend as a must do in Vietnam.Written 19 August 2022
- We had a friendly and professional tour guide called Duc. The whole time he was our guide, he did everything well and was consistent with the quality and friendliness on tour. He spoke great English, which was very important for us who spoke zero Vietnamese. He always checked to see how our experience was and improved anything straight away that we weren't happy with. If you need a private guide to show you around Hanoi, Duc is amazing!Written 16 June 2022
- Just returned from a morning experiencing an insight into the authentic Hanoi. Travelled through the backstreets to see how the locals go about their day & sampled some fantastic egg coffee & lunch. A trip not to be missed, thank you to our tour guide Tea, he was really informative & helpful & to Roy for navigating the chaotic traffic!Written 12 February 2020