- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
3 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Very angry and disappointed about this company for several reasons.
On our contract it's write that the price is 914$ for car, tour guide, driver, planning and activities in Sapa. So for us, all it's included. And Surprise !! No ! We had the unpleasant surprise to learn that we had to pay all the activities again onsite.
For us, this is scam.
When we were in Sapa with the guide, we called the company (to understand why we need to pay again), we had one woman on the phone and she was very unpleasant with us. She told us "I don't care about your trip". And after our trip, we sent a mail explain all our problem with this company and we had no answer... and of course no refund.
The guide Loï... He changed the schedule without explanations, because of this, some activities could not be done. He has a good french level but his speech is not structured. His explanations difficult to follow. Not bad guide but he should to respect the schedule.
The driver Zuan was very good, he is a quiet and good driver.
We do not recommend this company.Written 25 September 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Did the 3 day Pu Luong trekking with Long. Cost was 390USD per pax and it was worth every bit of it.
We chose Pu Luong as we didn't want a touristy location. What we got was an experience like no other.
1. The accommodations were fantastic. Kinda makes you feel like you got a superb discount for them. We had 2 nights at 2 different home stays and both were amazing. But do bring some insect repellants as there's quite a bit of mozzies.
2. Food was awesome! We were fed to the brim daily with fresh local meals. The stuff the locals eat and from farm to table.
3. The views were breathtaking. We went through so many places and saw such amazing sights. Worth every cent we paid.Written 21 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great experience with the Tour Guide Billy. Billy had good knowledge of Vietnam History, Culture and Vietnamese cuisines. Suggested many cuisines to try out when in Vietnam and the local lingo. His English was very good and clear. We started our tour from Hoi An, so there was fair amount of time on the bus to discuss various other sightseeing places in Hoi An and Na Dang region.
At Ba Na hills there were so many things to see, like Golden Bridge, Nearby Gardens, Buddha Statue and the beauty from the longest cable car was superb. We thoroughly enjoyed the day, even after the weather turned little bit misty (light showers). I think good guide is a must to enjoy the whole trip.Written 17 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Hanoi
- These experiences are best for hiking trails in Hanoi:
- 2D/1N - All Inclusive on Halong Bay Cruises from Hanoi with many GREAT options
- Ninh Binh Full-Day Tour from Hanoi to Hoa Lu, Tam Coc & Mua Cave Via Boat & Bike
- Full-Day Ninh Binh Highlights Tour from Hanoi
- Sapa 2 Days 1 Night From Hanoi - Overnight in Ta Van Village
- Sapa 3 Days 2 Nights Trekking Tour (1 Night In Ta Van Village, 1 Night In Hotel)