Multi-day Tours • Taxis & Shuttles
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
49 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 49
What travelers are saying
- Me and my 5 friends are boarding back to our home country after more than a week long trip to Vietnam.
Did visit Ho chi minh, Hanoi Da Nang and the must visit Ha Long Bay.
First of all many many thanks to Vietnam Travel reviews and tips Group from where we got a lot of informations.
We booked our Oasis Bay Party Cruise, Ninh Binh, Ba Na Hill, Cu Chi Tunnel,Street Food Tour, the pickup and drops from Airport through Vietnam Lullaby travel under the ownership of the beautiful guide Elise Linh.
I felt that she would be the most welcoming guide you would ever get in Vietnam.
If any one visiting Vietnam and looking out for recommendations and suggestions look no further than Elise Linh .
Everything what they have organised was just perfect to say the least.!!Written 14 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Ann took wonderful care of us on our tour. We were given lots of free perks for our honeymoon including an upgrade. The boat was beautiful. The fishing village excursion was not our favourite. Seemed silly to be rowed around while we stared at people working. The view from TiTop mountains were amazing though!Written 17 December 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
services are very good and honest prices , the girl help me with a lot of things i need .
i recomand to chose that office for all you need in hanoi.Written 2 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The cruise starts around 12 PM going along Halong Bay (it can be fairly hot at this time depending on when you travel). It docks at the fisherman's village where travellers can either kayak or travel via bamboo boat. The cruise then takes visitors to an island with ancient caves.
The journey back has a very scenic sunset (this was honetly the highlight of the trip for us). There is also a cooking lesson towards the end.
This full-day cruise is very affordable (USD 60 ppx).Written 25 July 2019
- Reccomended by locals from Hanoi. We went to book our trip to Cat Ba with the Full Moon. It was good expierience. Staff was really friendly amd helpfull. They picked us up from the office by the small bus. It had wifi and AC. Micheal was great in entertaining all of us through the trip :-) Absolute Legend. Tickets were reasonably priced and included Bus+Ferry+Shuttle to the accomodation. On the way back again the price was really good amd service spot on!Written 13 January 2020
- Limo bus from Danang to Hanoi over 2 days. Everything was fantastic: nice limo bus, great driver, and a reasonable price. I highly recommend them. 👍Written 3 June 2020
- Good sevices, professional attitude. We went to Vietnam last week, and we had a great trip. Vietnam is very beautiful. Thank you.Written 10 October 2019
- Great tour. Booked in person next to Sunline Paon Hotel. Happy with the rate. Weather cleared up just in time for the trip. Guide was Tony and he did a great job keeping us together and on schedule.Written 13 February 2020
- We booked our flight from Hanoi to Saigon. I would recommend Compass travel. Awesome customer service and very helpful. Thanks JuliaWritten 10 March 2020
- 5 Stars
Absolutely 💯 satisfaction recieved with Asia Trip
Working with Emma Le was a complete delightful.
Her professionalism, knowledge and advice was crucial to the experience I received travelling in Vietnam and Cambodia.
The tour's setup were spectacular and transfers to and from each location went off without a hitch.
I would highly recommend this organization and especially Emma Le
thanks again for everything!Written 13 March 2020
- Should anyone be thinking about a holiday in Vietnam with Amazing Halong Tour Co., Ltd, I believe that you will be satisfied with them. I changed schedule several times and they were always willing to change to whatever I wanted. I always knew exactly what time to be ready and was always collect on time by an excellent driver. I told my family and friends how well-organized this trip it was Kayaking in Halong Bay and trekking in Sapa were the highlights for me. I could not have expected anything more from our dealings with this travel agent and have recommended them to all my friends.Written 10 February 2020
- We booked a privaye Junk (2 days - 1 night) for visiting Lan Ha Bay starting from Cat Ba island.
They booked us the Dai Duong 08 junk. The food on board (2x lunch, dinner, breakfast) was just perfect. We spent the night in a quite bay away from the bigger cruise ships. Oriental bridge also booked the transfer from Hanoi to Cat Ba, the guide for the 2 days, and the transfer from Cat ba to Ninh Binh.
A private junk means a quite and relaxed journey, but it comes at a cost.Written 5 August 2019
- I am just back from a fantastic day cruise to Halong Bay. Timeline Travel were an excellent company and Alex in the office was extremely helpful and friendly when helping me to book this trip.
Ms Ha was the tour guide and was very informative and the crew on our boat served up a delicious lunch.
The day was spectacular and I can’t recommend this trip more. Halong Bay is a must see in Vietnam!!Written 3 August 2022
- Sophie was a great guide for me Hanoi showed me with great patience the different memorable and interesting corners of this city.
She is kind, nice and smart girl, if you have the chance ask for their lovely guide.Written 12 February 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Hanoi
- These are the best places for kid-friendly boat rentals in Hanoi:See more boat rentals for kids in Hanoi on Tripadvisor