Multi-day Tours • Bus Services
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
23 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Great service......these guys are just getting back on their feet so will be smoother. Think we got the biggest Vietnamese weekend to visit Catba but they were very apologetic for the minor delays which really weren't an issue. Defo prefer this to that trip via HaLong city.Written 24 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I like many others rarely leave feed back but after my first solo trip to a foreign country and working with Ona from King Kong my worries we’re literally gone , the support and knowledge and can do attitude this company offers is incredible.
Would like to thank them and give them recognition for there job well done for helping me transport my way through Vietnam and also the tours they offer and not have to worry about the hassles etc .
Highly recommended them to anyone :)Written 4 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I took the sleeper bus from Hanoi to Sapa. Overall, good and clean. Only no USB on my seat. Driver did 2 stops along the way.Written 13 May 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Made a return trip to Sapa on rhe daytime limousine bus. Very clean and comfortable with air conditioning and felt safe even on the mountain roads. Staff both at the office and on the bus were friendly and helpful and spoke good English. Solo travellers can get a single seat instead of being sat next to a random person which is nice. Very good value for a 200 mile trip.Written 29 July 2022
- The bus is clean and on time. Just an update, I am on board the bus and the ticket price has been increased to 45k Dong, unlike what was advertised 35k Dong. Date - 10 July 2022Written 10 July 2022
- Thank you so much for your arrangement our trip to Moc Chau and Ninh Binh , Khac Anh was a good guider , good driver and always kind to us ,
When we back to Ha Noi 100% will call him ,
Thank you so much
ThanhhuynhWritten 29 July 2022
- We wanted to get to Mai Chau from Hanoi and didn't fancy the local bus after reading reviews. So we searched online and found Mai Chau shuttle. Easy to arrange via email/ whatsapp and we only booked the day before. Collected us from our hostel in old quarter and took us straight to poom Congo village in mai Chau. On the way back we were clearly the only passengers so they sent a private car which was nice. Only negatives were on the way out the driver played very loud music all the way and on the way back the driver was slightly late for pick up. Otherwise though good service and would definitely use again.Written 27 October 2018
- From my initial contact onwards the communication with Lily from Hanoi Transfer Service was impeccable. Confirmation of my return booking was near instantaneous, online payment seamless and follow-up emails were immediately actioned.
Our return trip to the airport had to be adjusted when our booked flight was changed by the airline but an email sent after normal working hours was immediately answered and the pickup time adjusted. The car arrived at the hotel 5 minutes early and the transfer was stress free.
I cannot rate Lily‘s (therefore this company’s) customer service high enough!Written 8 February 2020
- Great services from "Get Your Guide Airport Pick Up/ Transfer" as our family of 3 tourists (that includes my brother, our Dad a Senior Citizen and I) arrived early dawn at Noi Bai Hanoi Airport from Manila flight. An accommodating chauffeur waiting for us at the airport who warmly welcomed us with a genuine Vietnamese smile and hospitality brought us right away with safety and comfort to our Hotel in Hanoi City. As we are fascinated by the night views of the city our chauffeur is very welcoming with his interesting points of the beautiful city. Experience is truly worth recommending again and again for its excellent services from airport to the doorstep of the hotel with smiles on our faces esp. our Dad that is worthy of a "tip". More Power to GYG Hanoi Team !!!!Written 23 May 2020
- Tue bus was clean and new. The seat was comfortable and you get blankets. The staff was really helpfull. In the bus you can even charge your phone and they have WiFi. They have changed the name of the company into Interline bus.Written 12 June 2016
- The bus driver was absolutely appalling. My boyfriend tried to help them put his guitar carefully in the hold, however the bus driver started yelling, spitting and punching him in the back. This is just completely unacceptable and vile. The bus journey itself was fine, and I was able to sleep.Written 7 March 2019
- I tried to book their service and need for more information because some concerning about time to travel to make a payment at their office in center of Hanoi.
my questions might make him uncomfortable.Written 14 February 2019
- This company changed my reservation from morning time to evening without informing me just one day before departure, although I phoned to the company to confirm my reservation one week before. I had to cancel the bus and had to find other company immediately. It took time and more cost.Written 3 May 2021
- If you over 50 and over 50kg and tall think again before taking this so called "limousine" bus. especially don't take the seats at the back of the bus since the chairs are designed for sleeping and you can not lift the chair up. and for that reason fasting few hour before departure is highly recommend. we tried to speak with the staff at the office to change our seats but their English was poor and they didn't make any effort to help. terrible experience not recommended for advanced age.Written 21 April 2019
- We used this service for the trip SaPa - Hanoi. Yes the road is somewhat rough and the driver should have slowed down.
The seating was acceptable but a little short for anyone longer than 1.75m. The seat was a laydown sleeper which can have the backrest raised to allow a more situp position. However the legs and feet stay out horizontal. No toilet available but he did stop several times for 20mins each. The bus company were very helpful when my wife injured herself at the time of boarding. They took us to the Sa Pa hospital and held the bus until we returned in 45 mins. Very appreciative of this.Written 25 March 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Hanoi
- These experiences are best for bus transportation in Hanoi:
- Hanoi/Noi Bai Airport pick-up (private transfer Airport to Hotels)
- Luxury Bus Hanoi to Sapa - All Inclusive
- Hanoi Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- Private transfer between Hanoi/Noi Bai and Hai Phong (Ben Pha Got/Cat Bi)
- Sapa Express Shared Limousine
- These are the best places for couples seeking bus transportation in Hanoi:See more bus transportation for couples in Hanoi on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking bus transportation in Hanoi:See more bus transportation for groups in Hanoi on Tripadvisor