Aquariums • Game & Entertainment Centers
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
27 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- There is no shrimp crab or any large shark, despite you guys have billboards of it. Better purchase them for returning valueWritten 23 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My friend and I were here last month and we were delighted and had many great experiences. We played 3 rooms and surprisingly, all of it was equipped with modern equipment that I've never seen in my life. Highly recommended.Written 19 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Cute little boardgame cafe with super friendly staff!
Its a nice cosy place with many of good smaller games but also experienced player will find a good and more complex games.
The ice tea was good and the atmosphere with all the locals and two super cute cats is great!
Recommended for all boarfgame geeks!Written 6 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What to say...... It's awesome to come here and spend time with other young people! Really wanna come back later and show my best friends this outstanding place... to make it one of our best memories.Written 31 July 2016
- I heard about this new place introducing mini-golf and decided to check out. Great experience! The game was fun and addictive. There were a lot of stages of different difficulties for one to try. The instructors were friendly. Good new spot to hang out with friends, a group of 4-5 would be ideal. Definitely worth a try out!Written 1 October 2015
- I went with a friend. We found lots of rooms, some good games to borrow and play, pleasant drinks, and considerate and helpful staff who looked after us. It is certainly lively upstairs, but we found a quiet nook to play our games.Written 10 March 2018
- Place very fun to go with friends or family. We was over 10 players and we got a good moment. I will go again for sure.Written 18 June 2022
- Great Kids club, clean with lots of activities and games! Perfect for all under 12- our toddlers love it!Written 14 July 2019
- The only trivia in Hanoi which is so good technically equipped! Unique questions affordable even for non native speakers. Different categories including sports, music, movie, science etc.
Chill atmosphere, party in the middle of the week.Written 12 August 2019
- Many game and recreactions to join for children and even teenagers. Our kids were really interested in all games. The owner is really smart to withdraw the cash from the users.Written 14 April 2019
- After unsuccessfully trying to visit the Galaxy Hunter Paintball Club on July 24, 2018, we called the contact phone number, and learned that they have closed.Written 24 July 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Hanoi
- These are the best places for kid-friendly game & entertainment centers in Hanoi:See more game & entertainment centers for kids in Hanoi on Tripadvisor