What travelers are saying
- Great yoga class. Nice studio space. Helpful instructor. I’m visiting from America and she instructed in Vietnamese and English which was impressive and helpful. Very welcoming.Written 13 December 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was one of the first places we discovered in Hanoi that we loved. We wondered up the stairs and after being greeted, we decided to have lunch. This was a wonderful fresh vegetarian meal, our first meal here as well. We decided to stay and stretch in the lovely studio since there was not a class for a few hours. On our last night, we planned better and had one of the best yoga vinyasa yoga classes I've experienced.Written 21 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice spacious gym with good equipment that’s well maintained. Free 4 day trial that’s good for tourists like me. Staff speak great english and were very helpful. There’s facilities to shower too.Written 18 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- They have many types of yoga here that focus on each problem in your body, the variety brings more motivation to me. Personally I'm really into the yoga class here!!Written 7 December 2019
- Great place to meet friends and socialize. Good food and the place promotes healthy life style. Only good vibesWritten 23 July 2020
- Visiting Om Factory was one of the highlights of my trip to Hanoi. A very special place with friendly people and atmosphere. The studio was bright, clean and airy. The students we're very friendly to newcomers and the teachers were amazing with many different styles and cool changing class formats. I cannot rate them more highly.
Several of the reception staff speak English well and were very accommodating and supporting. They helped me get setup and booked in to some classes and they can get you signed up with an app to make your own bookings. They made it a pleasant experience from day 1.Written 26 July 2022
- An amazing and peaceful yoga and Pilates studio. I have been to both Pilates and yoga group classes and the instruction is always of a very high quality and both in good English and Vietnamese. My body has never felt as strong and healthy as it has since I started attendingWritten 26 August 2023
- I was looking for a gym to drop in for a few days while in Hanoi. The big California gym wanted close to $20 for the day while Heros wanted less than 3 dollars. The gym is small but it had squat racks, benches, dead lift platform with bumper plates, and more. Highly recommend for a quick workout.Written 15 August 2019
- ive Been coming to bikram yoga Hanoi for over a year now and can honestly say it’s my favourite studio in Hanoi. I love the practice, and the studio is well equipped and homely, however it isn’t the facilities that make this yoga studio so special. Tu and Aina, the husband and wife behind the studio, have created and amazing community of friends which makes the atmosphere awesome!
Always warm and welcoming, this studio is a must visit for any yoga lovers, and if you haven’t tried it before give it a go, I’ve introduced many of my friends to the practice and they can’t live with out it now!!!Written 15 November 2019
- Yoga paradise. Great teachers healthy food nice chilling Area. Different yoga workshops with many types to Choose. Nice hiking paths in the jungle.Written 29 July 2020
- My friend and I dropped into an afternoon aerial class. It was challenging but the teacher gave great instructions and encouragement. The abs and arm work were hard but effective. we look forward to going back and trying yin yang class as i have a problem with my lower backWritten 17 May 2019
- Went there for a trial. The place is abandoned and badly maintained. Very dirty. Toilet, locker etc... old machine for most of them. After covid tou expect them to make an effort for the reopening but clearly no management and no leadership at allWritten 14 November 2021