- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
14 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Incredible full body massage, nice staff, clean spa. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to treat themselves in hanoi!Written 30 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Yakushi Centre does fantastic therapeutic style massages. The reflexology foot massage is excellent, as are the full body massages. Ive tried a few types, including acupressure with oil and hot stone, and all have been great. I love that they insist on quiet (phones on silent and no loud voices) and play soothing music. Value for money and more than a tourist massage here.Written 1 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- They have many types of yoga here that focus on each problem in your body, the variety brings more motivation to me. Personally I'm really into the yoga class here!!Written 7 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A true Vietnamese experience. we took the massage only option but wish I did the full bathing /washing option. We stripped down in a room full of women into paper underpants. Leave inhibitions at home as the whole experience leaves you feeling amazing. Worth the moneyWritten 5 April 2018
- Dropped in with Rebecca and liked it so much I came back again the next day :)
Nice small box, well programmed WOD and a very chill vibe. Thanks! Will come back.Written 16 October 2019
- I would never expect such an Unusual gym in Hanoi. Surrounded with garden and bonsai trees Fitness Village is very Unique fitness please. Great teachers and good vibes :)Written 23 July 2020
- Karen is an outstanding practitioner who has helped me enormously both physically and emotionally over the course of several years and now virtually as I’ve moved out of Hanoi. Her cranial sacral work was particularly effective and Karen took the time needed to talk through and understand my unique issues. I would whole heartily recommend Karen for any treatment offered. She is extremely skilled and intuitive whilst continually adding to her repertoire by learning additional techniques.Written 12 September 2020
- I was looking for a gym to drop in for a few days while in Hanoi. The big California gym wanted close to $20 for the day while Heros wanted less than 3 dollars. The gym is small but it had squat racks, benches, dead lift platform with bumper plates, and more. Highly recommend for a quick workout.Written 15 August 2019
- The ladies in the spa were so lovely. I wanted shellac on both my hands and feet so they discounted the overall price for me (280k for both) I was also wearing shellac already and they did not charge me extra to remove it unlike other salons I have previously visited in Vietnam. There were a range of colours to choose from and the lady also asked me exactly how I wanted my nails cut and shaped before she done them. The overall finish was great and I was more than happy with the price. During this time my partner had a foot massage whilst he waited this lasted 1 hour and was 200k dong. He was very pleased with the massage and said it was very relaxing. At one point the lady was a little hard and he just let her know and then she was a lot softer. I would definitely recommend this spa :)Written 29 August 2016