- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
341 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 341
What travelers are saying
- I cannot remember the last time I felt so refreshed and relaxed. The spa is clean and the staff is friendly and very talented! I only wish I had time to come back for more. The foot massage is highly recommended.Written 6 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Warm welcoming from Miss Trang and the most relaxing and professional massage provided by miss Nguyet.
The lemongrass tea is worth to try.
There will be a next time for sure.
Keep on the good workWritten 6 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My spa experience was fantastic. From the beginning to the very end. The service was excellent. I will be returning again next week.Written 4 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visited this spa today and thoroughly enjoyed my treatments. All the staff were very welcoming and friendly. The two therapists who looked after me were very professional. I recommend to drop in and spoil yourselfWritten 19 June 2022
- We made a massage me and my husband and it was very nice. I can really recomend it. The receptionnis very friendly and everything is very clean !
Thank youWritten 14 June 2022
- Nice welcome.
Going downstairs and very warm welcome from Tina who knew ho to take care of me and avoid the painful areas , very funny and skillful, whenever you go there, ask for Tina!Written 7 August 2022
- You’re treated very well in this spa. The staff are incredibly kind and always meet your needs. I went here first for a regular massage which had totally convinced me to do the luxury spa treatment package. You get massages, baths, wraps and facial for a total of 5 hours. Feels really relaxing. Thank you so much for the experience!Written 21 July 2022
- We stayed at the Delicacy Hotel during our honeymoon and just like the hotel, the Deli Spa was excellent! We got two massages at the spa during our trip and they were both great and very relaxing. The service at the spa was also top notch; we were provided with delicious tea and cookies prior to our massages while we picked out what oils to use and filled out a survey card with our preferences for the massages. Everyone at the spa was great, but Serena deserves a special mention for taking time out of her day to make several great restaurant recommendations that were catered to our preferences and showing us where each of the restaurants was on a map. The listed pricing of the massages is quite good (perhaps on the higher end for Vietnam, but top quality and maybe a third of what you would be in the United States) and there is also a substantial discount in the morning. We cannot recommend the Deli Spa highly enough!Written 17 June 2020
- Such a great experience. It was so good that I came back again the day after my first visit. Staffs were very kind and welcoming and the massage was excellent as well. Even the welcome tea and snack were delicious. I will definately visit again if I come back to Hanoi some day.Written 6 August 2022
- We made an impromptu visit during new year holiday. The service is good, massage is perfect. I would recommend traditional vietnam massage if you get terribly tired.
There was a.m bit odour from nullahs in the room, but general experience is perfect.Written 27 January 2020
- We took full advantage of the offer of 20 USD for a 45 minute back, head and shoulders massage and then afternoon hi tea with cakes and sandwiches on the rooftop. The spa was beautiful and me and my husband had a couples room which was stunning. The ladies were amazing at relaxing all the knots and tension in our backs. We had a beautiful foot do a with ginger also. We were given tea and coconut biscuits before and after, we were given a choice of our oil to be used and we had an excellent consultation. The spa was clean and beautiful. Well worth the money. We would have payed double! Then we had afternoon tea on the rooftop with amazing views of the city. We had unlimited tea, with various selections and a choice of coffee also. We had 3 sandwiches and 5 cakes it was so much delicious food. The staff were also amazing. A MUST do.Written 2 March 2020
- It was outstanding and relaxing , you can choose the level of pressure, the place so beautiful and the receptionist is so nice, everthing is so perfect , thank you so much htlo me so comfortableWritten 20 February 2020
- The pressure of the deep tissue massage was spot on! The staff was very friendly and asked several times what our preferences were.Written 21 July 2022
- I highly recommend the Spa. I did the two hands therapy session and it was really relaxing and enjoyable.
The building looks very clean and cozy, whereas especielly the therapy rooms offer a relaxing atmosphere. The massage personell as the staff downstairs ist really kind and professional in what they do. In addition I want to highlight the performance of my massage personell. Snow and especielly Misa did great work.
I had a great time and even got a discount for my next visit. If you are looking for a high quality Spa, you should definitly give this one a try.
Although the price is slightly higher then in other Spa, it is worth every Dong. I can only recmmend a visit.Written 15 July 2022
- This place has a smart interior, wonderful service, very professional and relaxing massage at a convenient location. Recommend!Written 19 May 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Hanoi
- These experiences are best for spas & wellness in Hanoi:
- Deep Muscular Therapy
- Luxury Massage and Scrub Pack with 4 hands in Hanoi
- Body Care (Dao Tan, Ngoc Khanh, Ba Dinh, Hanoi, Vietnam)
- Romantic Honeymoon Pacakge For Couple 210 Minutes
- Refreshing package 150 minutes
- These are the best hidden gems for spas & wellness in Hanoi:See more hidden gem spas & wellness in Hanoi on Tripadvisor