- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 447
What travelers are saying
- Lively market with food , live music, First copy of branded shoes, clothes, watches. Quiet a long, some shops have fixed price and some does bargainWritten 13 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very big mall. Some good sportswear shops like Adidas, Nike, super sports etc.
otherwise the general handbag shops, optical/ spectacle shops & fashion.
Upstairs a huge food court with many hotpot shops. Very crazy at weekend with kids in the play area. The supermarket is huge and we’ll stocked for your general home shopping. Just be careful of taxis. Make sure you get a genuine meter taxi.Written 22 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- You can find most of flower kinds planted locally in the North of Vietnam here. Price negotiation is a must, and it is fun. Worth a visit!Written 29 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Targeted to those who want to get budget end type textiles, souvenirs, dried goods, than this market is for you. Similar to other local markets in Danang, HCM cityWritten 22 November 2022
- After visiting many galleries in Hanoi, we stumbled across this gem. The owner, Yen, was the most friendly, kind, and helpful host we had encountered after a long day of art hunting. The gallery had a large variety of art and styles, and Yen was very knowledgeable about each painter and could provide details about their art, and their histories. It was the very beginning of our trip in Vietnam, and we did not want to carry around a large painting. Yen arranged for our paining to be delivered to our last hotel. The painting was packaged perfectly, and Yen provided tracking details to us. Once our painting arrived at the hotel, Yen called to confirm its arrival with the hotel staff and had it put aside for us. When we arrived, it was waiting for us.
Not only was Yen knowledgeable and professional, she was also kind and honest. I had not felt that from other galleries we visited in Hanoi. We will return to this gallery on our next visit to Hanoi. Once our painting is framed and up, I will update with a photo.Written 19 November 2022
- I have to say that I like this art gallery the most ...... Local artists are able to crystallized Vietnamese culture into great pieces of artwork....
Getting one of these art from this gallery will surely bring you fond memories when you are back home.
The staffs are well trained and can recommend good quality artwork with a smile.
It is totally worth a visit even without buying anything.Written 29 February 2020
- There is a wet market on the ground floor where you can buy all sorts of fruits & vegetables and some street food. Ground floor is also the place for finished products. We went because I was hoping to find juice silk products instead of buying them in the Old Quarter, alas this is more the place to go but silk fabrics for making your own. Upper floors are all raw goods. But you might enjoy the Pho Hue neighborhood. Much more authentic than touristic Old Quarter.Written 12 July 2019
- After our overnight train journey from Hue to Hanoi we had booked this place for one night’s stay until we moved on to Ha Long bay the following day. We arrived at the specified check in time and were quickly greeted and shown to our room. We had booked the large guest house for up to 20 travellers to find that we had the whole room to ourselves 👍🏼 very clean and traditional looking with comfy beds and fans around the room. The pool area was clean and in good condition with the naturalistic surroundings adding that feeling of seclusion. Staff were friendly and helpful. Would have given 5* if they hadn’t assumed us English guests wanted fried egg on toast for breakfast while other Asian guests got some great looking Pho! (We thought we were going to be given the same) Other than that I would book here again and try to book into one of the cool looking tree houses!Written 28 July 2019
- Wow... Quite suprried with almaz location. I had time to enjoy a big barty here. My weding of my friend. Really Nice decor for weding area with amazing music & light system. The food / service are excellent! Highly recommend place for who want to organize big party at perfect location.Written 2 July 2018
- Loved our visit - highly recommend for an hour respite and chill. Great art space and lovely design to the gallery. Will definitely return.Written 20 September 2022
- One of the better galleries in Hanoi. We fell in love with a pretty painting of "the girl with platted hair", painted on silk. Nguyen, the Manager, part of the owner/family, was friendly and efficient in dealing with us (but tough as nails when trying to negotiate price . . .). We cannot wait for the painting to arrive in Australia and give it a place of honor in our house.Written 18 May 2022
- If you have a few hours to spare, this is the go-to mall. Plenty of shops and the huge Aeon supermarket is great for some local snacks/souvenirs. The foodcourt on the top floor has a good variety of local food.Written 5 June 2019
- The tour in Asia, I had 2 clothes in Thailand, but I thought too fast, and was negligent when I went to Hanoi, a store and he forced me to quit. back to my 2 previous suits, it's real, the suit in phuket, 5/10 compared to the cazo, here he made a suit that i have to think to pay him a lot of money, but not the same price but the better fabric and the way it is made convinced me, that made me think during the journey, very good, a suit can't go wrong, i love itWritten 25 November 2022
- It is good, has some international brands and local brands as well, and kids area and cinema.. thanksWritten 5 October 2019
- D&C Art gallery is not a centre to sell art work to tourists for profit, it is rather a cultural cantre with the prime intent of sharing the beautiful and rich culture of Vietnam with Europeans and North Americans. The D&C portraits are soaked with the unique blend of Vietnamese and French spirits and the resilience of the Vietnamese to resume enjoyment of life after long years of devastation. D&C portraits address your soul not your pocket. D&C art work has the taste of old and well preserved Napoleon Brandy. Try it and you will ever enjoy the looks of their art work at the walls of your house.Written 27 February 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Hanoi
- These experiences are best for shopping in Hanoi:
- Haircare, Nailcare and Spa
- Authentic Experience: Shopping Cooking Eating (Starting at 8AM or 2PM)
- Ao dai Vietnam photograph tour with private car
- Ha Noi City Tour And Cooking Class
- Authentic Ninh Binh Experiences: 2 Day 1 Night Tour, Local Market, Cooking Class
- These are the best places for kid-friendly shopping in Hanoi:
- Vietnam Tour Co.,Ltd
- Lucy's Dream Fashion and Art Exhibition Center
- Smile Travel Agency
- The Craft House Cathedral - Souvenir & Gift Shop
- The Craft House Street Train - Souvenir & Gift Shop
- These are the best hidden gems for shopping in Hanoi:See more hidden gem shopping in Hanoi on Tripadvisor