- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
95 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 95
What travelers are saying
- Friendly staff Thu was the person who served us and sat and spoke to us for a while made us feel welcome, Nice coffee and the beer was lovely and cold .Written 15 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Accident walking by, but inside really impressed me, the staff was friendly but the coffee cocktail need improve, btw its a cool place to go alone or hang out with friends. Definitely come back.Written 20 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fantastic cocktails in the Camelia lounge - lovely music and fantastic staff - sophistication meets cool vibes ! And the decor - needs to be seen - amazing 🤩Written 30 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A fantastic Jazz bar tucked in behind the Opera house. Nice and cozy with a great atmosphere and the night when I was there they had some fantastic live acts. Drinks are more expensive than average but this is more of a place to sit back and enjoy the music sipping on a cocktail than drinking to get drunk. If you love Jazz this place is a must see!Written 25 December 2019
- the view is AMAZING and our bartender long tuan was lovely. would reccomend having a blue lagoon if you goWritten 3 August 2022
- Super crazy when visiting for the first time, just trying to walk down the street is impossible without being approached by so many bar operators trying to entice you in and it is soo busy!
We settled on a bar right at the end of the junction for a beer on a tiny plastic stool and just took in Hanoi craziness while we drank, great people watching but also lots of traffic and fumes which wasn't so great. Fine for one drink to say that we had experienced the area, however as we are not students/tourists we will find nice places going forward!Written 3 August 2022
- Great drinks and ambiance in Hanoi! The owner Xuan Dieu is amazing, she always greets us with a smile and outstanding customer service! This is our go to bar in Hanoi now. They have creative mixologists delivering premium cocktails at reasonable prices! Come visit and you will thank me later!Written 1 June 2020
- You haven't done Hanoi unless you've done this pub crawl!!! Somewhat a seasoned veteran frequenting pub crawls when travelling and this crew has it on lock. It's the personal touches and thought that goes behind putting nights like these together and they haven't missed a beat. If you're after a truly quality evening with solid individuals look no further!! I will be backWritten 6 December 2018
- I have written about my experience at sundowner of Qbar. Its scencery views in the city.
Moreover, the attentive of staffs is a remarkable of my wonderful experience when i have enjoyed in thereWritten 19 June 2022
- In the beer street, take the elevator to the 5th floor and enjoy a great view of the beer street in Hanoi while you sit comfortably and enjoy a cold craft beer. They also have foosball and an arcade machine.Written 7 July 2022
- First time at a speakeasy bar and i would say that this place did not disappoint! Very interesting assortment of cocktails with very alluring and unique names!
They have shisha as well. Would recommend this place!Written 23 February 2020
- Great whiskey, good beer and very friendly host. The other guests were very including and welcoming...Written 13 February 2020
- I’ve visited this place so many times before but haven’t got the time to make a review til now. An absolute wonderful gathering place, and I think Lang thang deserves a higher and much more reviews than it’s having now. Such a hidden gemWritten 14 January 2021
- Arrive twice this week
Perfect service, creative & complex drinks
Shout out to the head bar
Sincerely, manhWritten 16 August 2020
- Although this bar is not as cheap as some of the other bars in the area, it is a lot of fun and the staff here are always up for a good time and some good banter. This bar does free shots on entry and has the best and most affordable laughing gas in all of Hanoi! Visit Base!Written 20 July 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Hanoi
- These are the best hidden gems for bars & clubs in Hanoi:See more hidden gem bars & clubs in Hanoi on Tripadvisor