- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
13 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- the view is AMAZING and our bartender long tuan was lovely. would reccomend having a blue lagoon if you goWritten 3 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- First time at a speakeasy bar and i would say that this place did not disappoint! Very interesting assortment of cocktails with very alluring and unique names!
They have shisha as well. Would recommend this place!Written 23 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Arrive twice this week
Perfect service, creative & complex drinks
Shout out to the head bar
Sincerely, manhWritten 16 August 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is such an amazing bar on all levels. The interior, the atmosphere all is great.
If you know the Vietnamese and their sound systems, they like to put the volume up to the max, but not here. Well chosen music plays subtly in the background enhancing the superb vibe.
But best of all they serve my favourite Gin: "Nordes" from Galicia. Trust me it's such a rare find, it's a treasure. I don't know how they have it but they do. It's not cheap by any means, but hey... :-)
I ordered it 2 days in a row. On day 2 I asked if they had Cardamom which is usually crushed and part of the Nordes gin experience. They didn't have it, which is not an issue as the Gin is perfect the way it is. However, one member of staff whose name is Phan came back after 20 minutes with a small bag of Cardamom. He bought it from I don't know where at 7.30pm.
This was the moment I fell in love with the place, the staff, the vibe, just not Nordes Gin. This happened years earlier in Portugal.
Come to this place, it's perfect and staff goes beyond what you would expect from any place.
Thank you for everything!Written 5 March 2020
- We were looking to have something in our room and found this place in the middle of the rain.
Bought a very good Argentine wine for a reasonable price.
Rewarding to have a good wine in the intimacy of your room without paying a fortune .Written 4 August 2019
- We went here on Wednesday night and it was really dead.
We were pretty much the only people at this bar.
Ambiance and sound system is great. I would imagine it's a great place to party if it were busy. Staff recommended us to join another party since it was really dead.
We went next door to "The Toilet" and it was really busy.
So if you are trying to party Wednesday night, I recommend you to go to the Toilet instead. Other nights, I'm sure it's really fun here!
It helps that they have a free wi-fi as well :)Written 29 June 2018
- Awesome place to chill with your friends. 5 star bar definitely!!!! Great cocktails, great service, great bartenders!!! A lot of infused spirits made a lot of new cocktails!!!Written 13 June 2020
- So cool party bar! You can play your music! And enjoy anything you want!! Bartenders are friendly and there’s a huge choice of everything!Written 27 February 2020
- I have spent thousands of dollars at this shop as it was in my neighborhood and convenient. I recently made a significant purchase that included a couple of cheap bottles of wine in the purchase. When I got home later, I noticed that one of the caps on one of the cheap bottles of wine was spinning and slid right off (not sealed properly). When I noticed it, I put it aside, assuming I could just get it replaced later on my next visit because it was a cheap bottle of wine, I hadn’t drank any of it, it was clearly not drinkable, and I had been a loyal customer. When I eventually went back to return the bottle, and simply asked to exchange it for one that was normal or credit my account, I was told No, it’s been too long since I bought it. Aside from losing a customer who has spent thousands of dollars over a 10 dollar bottle of wine, I would think that there would be a better sense of customer service than that. I have since found a better place to get higher quality wine for cheaper prices actually, so it’s not a big deal from a wine perspective, but it is quite disappointing, and I am obviously done shopping there!Written 6 May 2022