- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
4 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Wow. Things to see and a great beach right next door. A wonderful view. Interesting building and info on the history of the area. Places to sit and eat a sandwich. A sheltered place to swim or snorkel and turtles up close on the beach taking a sun bath. This is a two fer!! Free parking at the public beach next door. No rest rooms but a free out door shower and a great view. Cool stuff to see, these folks know their history and the wildlife!!Written 26 September 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is the best place on the island to get Maui Rainbow earrings. Best price, best selection, a souvenir unique to Maui. We came to Maui 5 years ago and I bought a pair. Couldn't wait to come back and get more.Written 19 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Glad we stopped to look at the different signs about the flora and fauna. Nothing like that where I live and had never seen some of the plant life before.
Don't forget your National Parks Passport to get it stamped!Written 3 July 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed this highly informative self guided tour which focused on cleaning up pollution, particularly in the oceans and revitalization of the Hawaiian Islands ecology by combining traditional Hawaiian ways and science. There were wonderful photographs of the sea life native to Hawaii as well as videos with information regarding saving these animals from injury or death related to pollution. There was also art on display that was made of the discarded plastic and other materials left on beaches and in the water. Also displayed were artifacts from the whaling industry that once thrived in Hawaii. We enjoyed this tour and recommend it for all ages.Written 27 May 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Maui
- These places are best for traveler resources in Maui:
- Hawaiian Islands Humpback Whale Sanctuary Visitor Center
- Lahaina Visitor Center
- Haleakala Visitor Center