- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 40
What travelers are saying
- Our base of operation (Maui Marriott Ocean Club) was ideal and, walking the short distance to Whalers Village allowed us to explore (via Maui Bus) options in both the Napili direction and the Lahaina direction.
Busses are well marked and do come pretty much on time. The $1 senior fare is not well advertised and make sure you tell the driver you are taking advantage of the senior fare upon putting your money in the machine. I think they keep a tally of the senior fares.
We took advantage of the bus to spend time in Lahaina, going to the harbor and the surfing beach, and just exploring, and also went in the other direction to go to Napili/Kapalua beaches. Sure beats struggling for a parking space when taking the bus.
No complaints. Well, maybe some of the bus drivers were grumpy but it's not like any of us was really looking for a new best friend here.
The bus is very popular and carries a heavy load of passengers. It also stops in Cannery Mall for Safeway shopping and has a popular stop in Whalers Village out front.Written 3 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent service for a night out! We went to a luau at Feast at Lele, which was excellent also! Great way to get from your condo to downtown and backWritten 11 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Used Trolley to visit other restaurants at the resorts and was easy to use! Nice experience.
Driver was very friendly and only about 5 mins off of the posted pick up times.Written 5 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We have visited Maui since the 80's and this was our first trip without renting a car. We will never be renting a car again! We booked Richard for the airport round trip and we would highly recommend his services. Getting picked up just outside the terminal and brought right to the front door of our hotel was the way to go! Richard is prompt, professional and super friendly. He is a wealth of knowledge on many things and an all-around nice person! We can't wait for our next visit and to use his services again!
ALOHA!!Written 16 May 2022
- Wah a great way to see the sights along the way! The driver was really pleasant, and punctual! Do yourself a favor while on Maui, call these folks and get a ride....WONDERFUL people! And very helpful to us tourists !!!!!!!Written 15 February 2020
- Fantastic, our family of 9 used Maui Town Car for 6 different trips this month while on holiday in Maui. They collected us from the airport in a brand new van & offered us all a refreshing cold water which was very much appreciated, they also drove us back & forth on two seperate days to different excursions that I had booked & returned us safely to the airport on our last day. The van was always clean, the drivers always on time & communication perfect, I wouldn't recommend anyone else. Thankyou Dominick, Collin, Jed, Jeff, Kyle & the drivers for looking after us, especially when one of our group was feeling a little under the weather.Written 14 July 2022
- My husband and I have been to Maui 3 times now and I’m kicking myself we didn’t do this tour on our first trip! It was such a fun and special way to see the island. Brian was professional but fun and really knowledgeable. It’s been my favorite activity we have done over the years and cannot wait to go back next year and go on a pub crawl! I would 100% recommend taking one of their tours, you won’t be disappointed!Written 24 May 2019
- So impressed with the service from Luxury Shuttle Service of Maui. Antonio (the owner and driver) is professional while at the same time friendly and amenable to specific requests. He knows Maui’s tourist sites as well as the back roads and local hot spots. Antonio delivers a five star ride at an affordable price. I will only use his services from now on.Written 9 January 2022
- Jason picked me up at the airport and dropped me for to the hotel. Jason is totally amazing and went above and beyond to make sure we were ok.
The honesty picked up up to take us back to the airport and she was also a pleasure very informative and a pleasure. Thank you both for the amazing service you both provided😍💙💜Written 5 November 2022
- Didn't realise until we arrived that we needed a car to get around and went into the rental car place but they were lots of queues at the lines and some were sold out.
We went to Hertz who were the only ones who had any cars left. Very pleasant young lady and very helpful. But as we hadn't booked in advance it was quite expensive. So would suggest booking in advance definitely!!!Written 16 November 2019
- Our tour guide Marty was incredible!! So much to see and so much to do. We swam at black sand beach. I fell in love with some sweet feral cats. Stopped for some warm delicious banana bread. Swam in a waterfall in cold water. Marty kept it fun and educational along the way. I suggest taking a tour on your first trip to Hana.Written 19 November 2022
- That's a really nice, professional and friendly renting company. Rented a week with them and all just super. Effortless, quick and effective pick up and return at maui airport. The car was waiting for us just in front of the arrivals. Could not ask for a better service. Prices are probably the best in Maui. I can only recommend this company.Written 17 August 2022
- How fortunate we were to get Lila as our Uber driver on labor day! She drives all over the island and will accommodate your transportation needs. Her car was clean, new and she is an excellent driver. I strongly recommend her. If you are flying in to airport take a taxi to the Marriott Courtyard.....a short trip and call for her from there. Lila is the best!!!Written 3 September 2018
- We ended up using the shuttle service four times during our one week trip to Maui. From and to the airport and to and from the car rental place .
Mark was always on time and was nice enough to accommodate a last minute change of schedule.Written 21 September 2021
- We used Nic to transport us to Kaanapali from Maui Airport and then back at the end of our stay, he is punctual, informative and helpful - a true gentlemen, will definatley be aiming to use him on our return to Maui... thanks Nic you were fantastic.Written 22 November 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Maui
- These experiences are best for transportation in Maui:
- Private Arrival Transfer from Maui Kahului Airport OGG
- Shared Arrival Transfer: Maui Airport to Hotel
- Round-Trip Shuttle: Kahului Airport on Maui
- Shared Departure Transfer: Hotel to Maui Kahului Airport
- Arrival Shuttle: Kahului Airport(OGG) to Hotels &Private Residences -Maui Island
- These are the best places for kid-friendly transportation in Maui:See more transportation for kids in Maui on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly transportation in Maui:See more budget-friendly transportation in Maui on Tripadvisor