- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 48
What travelers are saying
- Unique fun experience in a breathtaking location! Definitely add to your list while you’re in Maui. The location and drive there are absolutely beautiful. The yoga is relaxing and fun! Would def do this again.Written 25 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I convinced my sister to splurge on this, even though she had never done yoga before (I had never done SUP before). We went with Haylee and it was honestly the highlight of our trip. First, we learned to paddle board which was so much fun. It was hard but Haylee was patient and guided us through it. And then we made it to a part of the beach to do the yoga portion, and I didn't want it to end. Haylee customized it to what was feasible for us given our, ahem, abilities, and was also pointing out whales and turtles that she saw during the class - which we loved. I felt incredibly lucky and grateful to be out there intensely enjoying the moment, the scenery, the people, and everything else. There's not much you can say to describe it other than magical. If you are at all interested and want to splurge, please treat yourself. You won't regret it. (My sister love love loved it as well.)Written 23 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The experience is AMAZING. Booking was done through the phone. I had to
Follow up with the booking confirmation after a couple days but once I arrived in Maui I didn’t have to call them for re-confirmation. I received another prior my spa day and during my phone booking the concierge was very helpful with my inquiries for example they recommended me to come in early to enjoy the infinity pool and hand around the hot tub prior my massage appointment. The spa check in had some glitches with my booking but the view was Soo beautiful so was able to enjoy while they were sorting it out. The guest services would bring you around the locker room and walk you through the area before entering the pool. Throughout the spa you can enjoy lounge area for tea, snack, fruit water and fruit . The message room is tucked and private. 5 min prior massage time you enter the waiting area. Is really calm and relaxing. The interior design is very relaxing. I picked the outdoor massage rooms. The therapist would come and pick you up. Explain the process and closed the blinds for privacy and once you have changed the therapist will open all blinds. While enjoying the massage you can hear the water drops, birds and ocean breeze. Even after the massage you can still hang around the pool again to relax. They locker area provide clean towels, lotions, toothbrush, shaving amenities etc. I enjoyed the whole afternoon before heading to the restraint for dinner in the resortWritten 7 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I did an hour and a half session of yoga and rainbow meditation with Candice and Julia. It was an incredible experience. We were right on the beach listening to the ocean waves with mountains in view. The meditation was accompanied by a sound bath with singing bowls. This was my first time partaking in such an experience and I was completely in awe. Not only was it calming but also helped me get centered and be mindful of my thoughts, emotions and surroundings. Candice did a wonderful job narrating throughout yoga teaching me about the Hawaiian gods and myths that related to our practice which was a great addition to the overall experience in Maui. Julia's knowledge of the frequencies for the bowls and energy complemented that beautifully. I would highly recommend this combination for anyone who is looking to have a unique experience on the island.Written 22 March 2022
- Always an amazing massage. It a yearly ritual that I have missed. Johanna is extremely thorough and leaves you feeling relaxed and pain free. I get massages frequently and she is in my top 3. Wish I could take her to the mainland.
Another great part is that she comes to youWritten 24 September 2021
- First let me say I'm ONLY rating the boutique shop part of this spa...not the services themselves. I stopped here after lunch one day because I love crystals and was intrigued by the name. They specialize in Olivine (that's the green Hawaiian stone also known as Peridot) products as it has influenced their name and mission. They had lots of Peridot products including an AMAZING MASSAGE OIL that they make in house. I bought all of the small bottles they had made up after sampling a bit. It's all natural and smells fantastic. Plus it made my skin super soft. I also purchased some of their jewelry, which was made by people on the island. They had tons of other great spa and beauty product available and I really enjoyed my time here. The clerk who was helping me during check out didn't seem super familiar with the computer equipment to complete my order, but she was SO S sweet and nice I never felt impatient or frustrated. If I would have had more time (I found this place on our last day) I would have definitely tried some of their services because they sounded amazing!Written 26 October 2018
- We called last minute and were able to get in that afternoon for a quick massage. Lani did an amazing job working out the tension in my neck and shoulders. I also found a few beautiful crystals and some Palo Santo to take home. Love 💛Written 4 January 2023
- Restorative Yoga and Sound Bowl Class- amazingly gorgeous location and fabulous instruction for all levels. so relaxing and my back was gently stretched and limber for DAYS!!Written 29 July 2022
- Julie Mitchell's class on Christmas Eve was a beautiful experience, enhanced by the music of Kendal Dean.
A match made in heavenWritten 26 December 2022
- My daughters and I did a 200 hour yoga teacher training at Wisdom Flow in May 2021. It was amazing! Not only did we learn excellent information about the technical/physical practice of yoga (including alignment guidance that will definitely enable us to practice in a healthier way), we also learned about the historical roots of yoga, and the spiritual practice as well. We are so grateful we found Jennifer and Sarah and Wisdom Flow.Written 10 June 2021
- We did sunrise yoga every morning at the Maui Sheraton! A different instructor taught each day, and all of them were excellent. Clear instructions, nicely tailored to the group’s needs, requests and ability levels. A great way to start every vacation day, loose and limber!Written 22 January 2023
- steve addressed the specific body issues i have in a way that really made a difference in pain relief. i have complete trust in his work
beckyWritten 31 January 2020
- I have been doing Pilates for years and always try to find a studio where ever I go. I was so happy to find Maui Pilates Studio. Since I have been doing this for so long I can be pretty picky about the equipment and instructors. I can tell you this studio is A+ in all categories. All of the equipment is brand new. The two instructors I had were Ore and Ryan and they are good. They really know what they are doing. The owner does everything possible to make you feel welcome. This is truly a great find. (The picture above does not do the studio justice. It is much nicer in person.)Written 12 April 2019
- Deni Roman’s Maui Yoga Path is the best Iyengar Yoga school I know. Deni is my teacher and I am deeply grateful for her tutelage. There is truly much to be gained by improving strength, balance, and flexibility in mind, body, and spirit in Maui Yoga Path’s thoughtful, nurturing environment steps from the sands of Keawakapu Beach overlooking our beautiful Pacific.Written 1 August 2021
- Convenient location with amazing instruction. I've been doing pilates for a few months and still learned a lot from the amazing Kelly!!Written 3 August 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Maui
- These are the most romantic places for yoga & pilates in Maui:See more romantic yoga & pilates in Maui on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adventurous yoga & pilates in Maui:See more adventurous yoga & pilates in Maui on Tripadvisor