- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Fun & Games
Fun & Games
What travelers are saying
- Came across this cinema as I was exploring DC. Having a couple hours to kill before meeting co-workers for dinner nearby, I decided to watch a movie here.
I am glad that I gave this place a chance as I found the venue to be clean, the concession stands to be great (loved that I could get craft beer and popcorn with real butter), and the selection of movies to be interesting. The small theatres also offered a cosy and intimate setting. Overall had a lovely time.Written 4 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went to AMC Loews Georgetown this past Sat (12/16/17) to see Star Wars: Last Jedi with hundreds of my new friends/acquaintances at this theatre----it is a multiplex with numerous screens, nice concession stand (but crazy high prices!!!) and 40 min of commercials then coming attractions....nice "larger seats" with cupholders, nice screen size, and polite staff....and the movie was very good...no spoliers hereWritten 18 December 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I've been going to this theater for years. Great drinks, clean theater, never too crowded. And they also sometimes offer discounted ticket rates during the slow weekdays. The theaters, themselves, are small, but that adds to the low key feel of the establishment. Seats are pretty comfortable too!Written 2 February 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Where to start. A few snacks were more than the overpriced tickets we bought. We had gone to a Regal Imax in Nashville 2 nights prior for a much better value. The service was mediocre at best and staff seemed disinterested at best. Maybe it was just an off day for some reason, but it was opening day for F9 and they knew it would be busy so they should have had the A team in.Written 2 July 2021
- Just 1 block from the Union Market and across from Gallaudet University this arthouse theatre is a perfect little spot to view a movie. We did not purchase tickets ahead of time and were surprised to be able to walk right in without waiting - especially since it was the opening weekend of a first-run movie. They have beer on tap, in bottles as well as traditional "movie fare" Great spotWritten 10 July 2017
- It's been well over a decade since my last visit to the West End, but they're still at their indie & foreign film shows. New and more comfortable seats. Same tiny snack stand. Good sound and screen (three small theaters). We saw the Oscar-nominated documentaries. Not the best crop ever and sort of depressing on the whole, bit they had one heartening film on the empowering impact of sanitary napkins on women on an Indian village.Written 28 February 2019
- I often don’t get to go out to see movies when they’re first released so this neighborhood gem provides me with the opportunity to eventually catch those big budget spectacle films the way they should be seen – on the big screen.
They also screen classic films which I haven’t gone to see yet but probably will one day. And it makes total sense that they do because the Miracle is a throwback to the old-time movie houses. Stepping inside is like a trip back in time. Despite its age, the Miracle is well-preserved and clean, and the sound quality of the theater is very good. And while the seating is a bit cramped for a tall person, there’s always room to spread out and get more comfortable.
Bonus hospitality! During a recent visit, when it took some additional time to get popcorn from the concession stand, I was given a coupon for free popcorn on my next visit. That’s great customer service. And I will be back again for sure!Written 21 May 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Washington DC
- These are the best places for kid-friendly movie theaters in Washington DC:See more movie theaters for kids in Washington DC on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for couples seeking movie theaters in Washington DC:See more movie theaters for couples in Washington DC on Tripadvisor