- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Amusement & Theme Parks
Admission tickets from ₱647.18
Showing results 1-30 of 51
What travelers are saying
- I found Lost Souls Alley on trip advisor whilst planning my solo trip to Krakow and really wanted to visit. However, whilst reading the “rules” on their website I wasn’t sure whether to try it with being a woman on my own and I definitely didn’t want to go in alone! I called in at Lost Souls Alley (which is in the very centre of the old town) to see what was what. Despite putting the address in Google maps it’s hard to find. It’s not very well signposted and you have to go down an alleyway and up a flight of stairs to find the reception. The guy was very helpful and explained that 6 people are allowed per booking, so if I looked online for a time slot that had less than 6 spaces it would mean that someone else had already booked that slot. The booking system is my only complaint regarding LSA. I wanted to book the green version but it turns out you can only book pink/green and on arrival the whole group must decide which version they want to do. So if you turn up on the day and the other people outnumber you, you either have to cancel or do a version that you don’t want to! I booked a particular time slot for the following day but later received a phone call from LSA. They had noted that I was British but I’d booked on a time slot with Polish people. They offered me another time slot with English speaking people. I really appreciated the call and accepted the change of time slot but it makes me wonder why they don’t offer Polish/English/other language options on their booking system? The experience itself was amazing and very scary. Don’t expect too much in terms of “escape room” experiences. It’s very basic in so much as you’re usually looking for a key or way to escape the room. It’s more about the fear than challenging puzzles It’s very dark and if you’re doing the green (hands on) experience the actors will touch you and try to separate you from the group but they won’t hurt you! I don’t want to give too much away, but the first room is probably the scariest because it’s pitch black and you don’t know what to expect. After that it becomes more scarily fun! The website warns that you might get injured. I scraped my arm and hand whilst running away from actors, but that was my own doing. I found it funny that the guy at reception had an antiseptic spray to hand so minor injuries are obviously common. You can pay a small amount to get photos of your experience shared on Flickr. You get a password and after 4 days you can access CCTV stills from your experience. It’s clear that no thought has gone into choosing these stills as they’re not the best images, but as you get over 100 images it’s reasonable value for money. The experience itself is 5 stars and I’d definitely do it again and recommend it to others. The booking system could do with some improvements and I don’t know why they don’t signpost themselves better from the street as they’d probably get more ad hoc bookings.Written 24 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We loved it here. They have a wide variety of pinball machines and even a few arcade games. It was great value for money and also a nice break from the heat as it was lovely and cool inside.Written 22 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went in randomly just to check it out and the owner himself give us a tour of everything! Answered all of our questions and gave us examples and was very interesting and accommodating. Would recommend this as it doesn’t take very long and the owner is happy to help.Written 25 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We are visiting GoJump Sikorki park regularly with my son. He has started Flipping classes which I totally recommend! This also a great place for adults - you can practice your acrobatic skills, play basketball or football, or simply jump on trampolines :) You can also try GoAir or Little Ninja areas which are also fun :)Written 16 October 2021
- Must visit in summer! It’s free but you have to cue to get to the “beach” but well worth it for a swim and sunbathe. The walk around the quarry is also really nice and lovely views, takes about 1hr.Written 28 August 2023
- They catered well for our big group, as well as organising transport for us from the city centre. Would highly recommendWritten 26 September 2023
- Came here on a hen do and had a great time. Staff were very friendly and lots of different games to keep it interesting! Thank you 😃Written 26 September 2023
- We visited the waterpark on our last day to relax before returning back home. The amount of activities to do are endless and the waterpark is suitable for all ages. Personally our favourite things were the dingy slide and the lazy river that took a while to get out of. There were plenty of staff visible in case of an emergency but maybe there needs to be more signs in the changing room that show the rules that need to be followed. We definitely would go back for more fun and would highly recommend to others. Diolch am antur llawn sbri, cariad o Gymru.Written 8 March 2019
- This is a fantastic arena with wonderful facilities and a great VIP section.
We attended the Robbie Williams concert and as VIP guests were treated amazingly.
The only downside is that the arena is way out of town, taxis are scarce at night and public transport is not good.Written 19 March 2023
- Amazing rooms and guaranteed fun
The rooms have their level of difficulty but the staff is ready to point you in the right direction
You are immerged in each escape room and all details are really well thought out
If you are a fan of escape rooms try it outWritten 8 June 2023
- We had arrived and were given immediate service (which is always a plus!) when given chances to take pictures with the axes we then went through to the throwing techniques and safety procedures. He had taught us how to throw and left us to hone our skills for the Mini-games he would later introduce. After being left alone to enjoy throwing axes by ourselves we were taught the games which were just a high score game (who can hit a higher score) and blackjack, I must say blackjack was slow at the start but we then were running to compete for the win. Overall the experience was excellent and the worker was very accommodating and friendly. I would recommend this experience for any krakow visitors!Written 27 October 2022
- Me and my wife did the Pirate Ship as a duo and we had such a good time, it was very impressive! The staff were also SO lovely. When we come back we’ll definitely be doing one of the other rooms they have there. Throughly enjoyed ourselves :)Written 30 June 2023
- Absolutely excellent service and communication throughout. Really flexible with how our group dynamics changed during booking, which included changing ALL activities when one of the group was no longer able to take part. Cannot recommend enough. Loads of activities available.Written 29 May 2023
- My son LOVED it ! He was super excited and genuinely loved his experience. Living the dream. I had emailed from Scotland to book in as I didn't want to do a tour etc. So they (Maria) was super helpful and answered my questions and she was great with my son,answering his questions and giving him hints a tips. It was only around 20 mins in a taxi (we used Bolt) from Kraków's main square. Very reasonably priced, wish I had realised as I Would have booked him a bigger package. He done the Advanced shooter (suitable for teens) on the 4 guns and I am sure I was around £25. ! Told him if we go back to Poland (which we will) he can go again for longer. He said 'my friend's are going to be so jealous of me' haha great day ! Highly recommend!!Written 8 June 2023
- Here for the European Games and really fun to try shooting traditional archery by the castle in Krakow! Especially enjoyed the terrible jokes 🤣Written 30 June 2023