- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Cultural Tours • Historical & Heritage Tours
Showing results 1-30 of 236
What travelers are saying
- Went for an afternoon tour of Auschwitz. It was a good tour although the bus transport was very cramped and hot. The guide on the bus was really friendly and helpful and had lots of interesting facts during the journey. Definitely recommend.Written 22 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It is essential to have a tour guide round this venue - the guide we had was sensitive, didnt try to impress, just told it like it was - very moving experience. Everyone should do it!Written 29 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Darius was so great! I had booked tickets for Auschwitz and the salt mine and needed a driver. He picked us up and treated us to a glorious day. We had extra time so he gave us a highlights tour of the city. Such a GREAT bonus! Then chose a great spot for us to have lunch so we could try some traditional Polish food. Was delicious. He ended up having free time so picked us up the following day to take us to the airport. Highly, highly recommend!Written 21 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I'm so grateful to Sebastian and all his drivers. They make our trip super nice. Comfortable cars and they were always on time. Sebastian suggest us so many nice places to visit. They took us nice places to visit. Thankyou for your service if I come again to Poland for sure I use your service.Written 23 August 2023
- We enjoyed our trip to Wadowice with the bus taxi service. Was like driving in a microbus not too many stops along the way. A short Distance to the city centre and the ChurcWritten 29 December 2019
- All Europeans should visit this memorial as a reminder of the terrible human history within. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and respectful and the whole experience was very movingWritten 9 March 2023
- An amazing company to book with, pick up direct from hotel transport very comfortable highly recommend, excellent service.Written 28 September 2023
- Perfect service and Aleksander was really helpful and nice! Thank you so much! We’ll certainly recommend your service to others.Written 30 September 2023
- Not sure which tour operator we used (my daughter booked it) but we were picked upon time and set of to the salt mines which were about half an hour away from our hotel.
We had a set time so after a short break we went on our tour. Our tour guide was a lovely young girl who was very enthusiastic. From beginning to end it was great. You need a good pair of shoes as lots of walking and quite a few steep steps.
The mines themselves were amazing and the structure went on for miles (obviously we didn’t see them all as over 1000.) there are chapels built entirely from salt made by the miners themselves. Truly amazing. It wasn’t cold either no matter how far we went down which was a long way but there are lifts back to the surface. Miners lifts. Not good if your claustrophobic. A very worthwhile tour.
The photos show what looks like the inside of a church. 90% of it is carved from the sal done by the miners. The carvings are all hand carved in the walls and are salt. TrueType amazing.Written 23 September 2023
- Patrick, our driver made contact with us prior to our pick up time and was kind enough to collect us earlier than previously arranged which allowed us to get to the airport ahead of the crowds. He was an extremely pleasant and friendly young guy who chatted with us all through the journey, passing on information on Krakow from a local’s viewpoint. An excellent service all round.Written 3 October 2023
- Robert was punctual and polite we ordered a taxi to take us to the airport at our hotel a day before and it all went so smoothly, they messaged us to confirm the order only few minutes after I placed it and they kept us informed the next morning when the driver was coming to pick us up. He was on time and the car was clean and new.Written 16 June 2022
- This UNESCO world heritage site has earned its reputation over 750 years. Wear supportive shoes to walk down the 27 floors of stairs and cruise through centuries featuring the history of work, engineering, artistry, and faith as you tour parts of the mine with an experienced guide. You will be astonished and impressed by the human ingenuity that is demonstrated down below the surface.Written 18 September 2023
- It was very comfortable and enjoyable bus trip:) It's great that we could all travel together with our friends on one means transport:) Mr.driver very nice, kind and patience:) I recommend!!!Written 18 June 2021
- We was have for privat trip whit them. The same driver, alwas to time, and drive good. For sure we will use them next time we go to Poland.Written 11 September 2017
- Wonderful and friendly staff. Gives you honest options without forcing you to buy their deals. We had booked both pick-up and drop-off transfers from the airport as well as our trip to Auschwitz. We had a great experience and loved our driver Lucas!!Written 5 October 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Krakow
- These experiences are best for taxis & shuttles in Krakow:
- Krakow Airport Private Transfer
- Private transfer: Krakow Airport - Krakow City
- Krakow Airport Transfer
- Round Trip Transfer from Krakow John Paul II Airport to Poprad
- Krakow John Paul II Airport KRK to Poprad-Arrival PrivateTransfer