- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Fun & Games
Fun & Games
What travelers are saying
- They catered well for our big group, as well as organising transport for us from the city centre. Would highly recommendWritten 26 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My son LOVED it ! He was super excited and genuinely loved his experience. Living the dream. I had emailed from Scotland to book in as I didn't want to do a tour etc. So they (Maria) was super helpful and answered my questions and she was great with my son,answering his questions and giving him hints a tips. It was only around 20 mins in a taxi (we used Bolt) from Kraków's main square. Very reasonably priced, wish I had realised as I Would have booked him a bigger package. He done the Advanced shooter (suitable for teens) on the 4 guns and I am sure I was around £25. ! Told him if we go back to Poland (which we will) he can go again for longer. He said 'my friend's are going to be so jealous of me' haha great day ! Highly recommend!!Written 8 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Absolutely fantastic experience! A very helpful guide with very good English. Explained everything and guided us all the way. Offered to take photos and made a real effort with us. Would thoroughly recommend GrotGun to anyone!Written 27 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Absolutely brilliant experience, went off the cuff, booked in the morning to go in the afternoon.
Package prices are brilliant, staff are friendly and safety is paramount. Our instructor Kasper was excellent, shared his knowledge of the firearms and shooting in general, walked us through everything, giving us the appropriate amount of freedom whilst ensuring safety was priority number one.
Don't look elsewhere, just go here!
You'll end up staying for a bit longer and putting some add-ons on!Written 17 September 2023
- 5 out of 5 ,the lads were brilliant, Dominic and Lusaka were absolutely fantastic, well worth going ,a must do in Krakow !!Written 1 July 2023
- We had a great experience at the shooting range. We got picked up at our hotel. Our driver Richard informed us about the pickup time beforehand and he was on time. The instructors first informed us about gun safety and after that we could start the shooting. I forgot my bag at the shooting range, our driver Richard picked it up on his next trip to the range and brought it to our hotel! Overall a great experience we can recommend.Written 3 September 2022
- Me and some friends went to shoot and it was everything we hoped for. The instructor was so friendly (and patient😂) with us and quickly settled us down after being a bit nervy at the start. Everyone needs to try!!Written 24 July 2019
- Great experience, very safe and the host is very friendly, even offered us a ride home. Afterwards you can take pictures with any gun! +++Written 29 January 2019
- Really good way to spend an afternoon . Clean well ventilated premises with extremely professional instructors. Wide variety of guns to fire and most importantly a very fun experience . Would gladly do that over and over againWritten 24 May 2023
- The best fun we’ve had in Krakow. We turned up without a booking and the staff worked to squeeze us in 40 minutes later. Perfect time to grab a coffee at the bunny cafe.
The instruction was clear and safety is clearly paramount yet the instructor was still fun and made it interesting. Excellent instruction and excellent choice of weapons.
I’d highly recommend booking in advance to get the best out of the session. Chaps - don’t go half heartedly. Go for the majors package! It’s worth the extra money.
It is clear that the team have put a lot of work into setting this range up. They have done an excellent job. Don’t be fooled by the entrance. It’s a tidy, professional and extremely well run set up.
Thank you CSK for having us!Written 22 September 2023
- Firstly if I could have given 6 start I would. Lucasz covered eveything I wanted.
I've done shooting trips before, What I wanted from this was more indepth tuition on handguns. Lucasz did not disappoint. He took me through disassembly/assembly, cleaning, etc. I then got do to some actual shooting :-)
Lucasz was behind me the entir time ensuring safety all round. I got to use a Glock 17 & 19 and a 357 revolver. (He does have a wide range of other guns there if you prefer)Written 4 September 2019
- Come as a group of three to strike. There is one gun range in krakow and all the shooting companies use this range.
We arranged our travel there with our hotel operator and we arranged the price through them as well. It was 250 zloty each which is around £50.
It’s close to the city only about 20 minutes out.
Our instructor was brilliant, friendly, knowledgable and good humour. We got to keep our targets and take photos of the guns. The gun package included shooting 5 rounds from 3 handguns, 5 rounds from an AK47 and a AR5 and we got to shoot 5 rounds from a shotgun.
Jolly good fun. Would highly recommend and I will be doing this again when I come back.Written 10 March 2019
- I bought a Groupon for my other half as a surprise, as he had never shot before, but always wanted to try it. We went there yesterday evening i.e. at ul. Pomorska 2 in Krakow (not far from the main square - super easy public transportation) and it was awesome!
The place does not look like much, but the instructor is so wonderfully friendly, easy-going, patient, has great pedagogical skills, and we got to try many different types of pneumatic guns. The instructor gave us 30 minutes extra for free- so that was very generous.
The place FARO has a lot to offer especially at the address Pasternik 128, you can find more information about this online, where you can arrange team-buildings, birthdays etc.
We will definitely try some of their other offers.Written 28 May 2020
- Absolutely fantastic atmosphere with professional instructors! Every weapon we tried (from pistols through automatic rifles to shotguns) was preceded with theory of how to effectively and safely use said arm. Despite visiting this shooting range in group of 6 ppl, which none of had any experience with guns, everything went safe and smooth as butter :D. I can highly recommend giving those guys a go. Cheers :>Written 26 November 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Krakow
- These are the best places for budget-friendly shooting ranges in Krakow:See more budget-friendly shooting ranges in Krakow on Tripadvisor