- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 173
What travelers are saying
- What an experience! We were a group of 4, only 3 of us shooting. We had a variety of packages, and all 3 instructors were great with us. We were complete beginners and the instructors were patient and all super friendly.
We had an absolute blast, would love to go again.Written 16 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great fun. The local Irek was really helpful. We had never thrown an ax but still had a great time.Written 14 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- cool games friendly staff, especially Karolina and Nastya and Mieszko. I would come back here to play bear pongWritten 29 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was amazing, I had great time, Werka is so sweet, and Gabryś made the best shots. I Had great timeWritten 25 August 2023
- Really good fun wall climbing with my 7 year old son. We went twice in two days. Friendly staff who speak English. Reasonable prices. Makes a change from sight seeing and is a great workoutWritten 14 June 2016
- Amazing rooms and guaranteed fun
The rooms have their level of difficulty but the staff is ready to point you in the right direction
You are immerged in each escape room and all details are really well thought out
If you are a fan of escape rooms try it outWritten 8 June 2023
- We had arrived and were given immediate service (which is always a plus!) when given chances to take pictures with the axes we then went through to the throwing techniques and safety procedures. He had taught us how to throw and left us to hone our skills for the Mini-games he would later introduce. After being left alone to enjoy throwing axes by ourselves we were taught the games which were just a high score game (who can hit a higher score) and blackjack, I must say blackjack was slow at the start but we then were running to compete for the win. Overall the experience was excellent and the worker was very accommodating and friendly. I would recommend this experience for any krakow visitors!Written 27 October 2022
- Me and my wife did the Pirate Ship as a duo and we had such a good time, it was very impressive! The staff were also SO lovely. When we come back we’ll definitely be doing one of the other rooms they have there. Throughly enjoyed ourselves :)Written 30 June 2023
- Amazing place! Loved the Jazz Music and romantic cozy setting! The Mercy Brown story book contained a menu of cocktails with a story for each one that took you on a journey!
Staff were lovely and attentive. Highly recommendWritten 8 September 2023
- Absolutely excellent service and communication throughout. Really flexible with how our group dynamics changed during booking, which included changing ALL activities when one of the group was no longer able to take part. Cannot recommend enough. Loads of activities available.Written 29 May 2023
- My son LOVED it ! He was super excited and genuinely loved his experience. Living the dream. I had emailed from Scotland to book in as I didn't want to do a tour etc. So they (Maria) was super helpful and answered my questions and she was great with my son,answering his questions and giving him hints a tips. It was only around 20 mins in a taxi (we used Bolt) from Kraków's main square. Very reasonably priced, wish I had realised as I Would have booked him a bigger package. He done the Advanced shooter (suitable for teens) on the 4 guns and I am sure I was around £25. ! Told him if we go back to Poland (which we will) he can go again for longer. He said 'my friend's are going to be so jealous of me' haha great day ! Highly recommend!!Written 8 June 2023
- Here for the European Games and really fun to try shooting traditional archery by the castle in Krakow! Especially enjoyed the terrible jokes 🤣Written 30 June 2023
- Great escape room, helpful game master, hard but fun room! Highly recommended. We did the Legend of King Arthur. 100% comming backWritten 21 March 2023
- We visited as a family group of 5. Staff were friendly and welcoming, and explained how our visit was going to work. This was our first VR experience so we opted for a package which allowed us to do some individual training before coming together to play as a group. Highly recommended, good value for money. We loved it - thanks guys!Written 12 December 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Krakow
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for fun & games in Krakow:
- Axe Nation - Axe Throwing Club
- BAD AXE Throwing Krakow
- Bubble Football & More by Bumper Ball Experiences
- VRepublic - Virtual Reality Park
- Locked UP escape room