Natural History Museums • Science Museums
Speciality Museums • Natural History Museums
What travelers are saying
- If you're looking for an exhibition that will send shivers down your spine (in a good way, of course) ;) , then look no further than the Spiders and Scorpions Exhibition! You'll get to see a variety of incredible species up close, learn about their history and mythology, and even have the chance to hold a tarantula. It's a must-see for any animal lover or even those who want to get rid of arachnophobia ;)Written 19 April 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was a really nice experience. Lots of things to try and to figure out. Many amazing illusions and really nice surroundings. Nice clean toilets and well kept territory. The only few reasons for not adding the 5th star is that some staff seemed more interested in relaxing (lying down on benches and sitting and talking to each other rather than being attentive. Also, it would be nice if you could buy regular food (like sandwiches and so on) and not just sweets. But overall, a very nice experience.
If you drive here on your own, then park across the street at the M1 shopping center. It’s free parking and easy to walk to the attraction.Written 13 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It's small: one room filled with some interesting specimens.
It's not the Smithsonian, but it only costs about a buck to look around and enjoy. In addition to mineral samples there are also fossils, and English language written explanations that need to be returned.
If you find the place and the door is locked, don't dispair. Ring the doorbell and you will be buzzed in where there is a reception desk where you can pay the three zloty entrance fee.
Good for a 15-20 minute visit.Written 9 June 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Krakow
- These places are best for science museums in Krakow:
- Ogród Doświadczeń im. St. Lema
- Geological Museum of the Polish Academy of Sciences
- Spiders Exhibition Bonarka Krakow