Bars & Clubs • Dance Clubs & Discos
Types of Attractions
Showing results 1-30 of 32
What travelers are saying
- Nice place for spending time with friends or with your couple. Bartender can recommend you drink which will be suitable for you. I like it 😊Written 22 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had chosen the VIP room for our visit. We had excellent time from our arrival 22:30 till we left at 03:00. Our hostess, Paulina, was happy, service minded and help us with all our requests. We got a table for 10 people and our own bar. Good music and atmosphere.Written 31 May 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visited Spotem Delux on a Saturday night. The music and atmosphere were amazing. Definitely a great place to have a brilliant night out.Written 17 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice bar with good rum selection if that's your thing, that's why I popped in. Wasn't overly busy at that stage of the night but appears to have a nightclub through the back which looked good. Was happy enough having a quiet drink in here.Written 16 October 2023
- A pleasant gay club in the heart of Kazimierz. Tasty drinks, a friendly atmosphere and a lovely bartender. We had a great night out there, although we’re over 40. Highly recommended for everyone seeking for fun!Written 7 January 2023
- Ended up going here twice in our 5 day trip. There were 15 of us so quite a big group and got in with no problems. We asked for prices of drinks before hand and they were reasonably cheap for UK club prices. Some of the lads ended up paying more than others for the same drinks so we left.
Music was okay, small but did the job before going elsewhere. No issues when we were there really.Written 30 July 2019
- I came here on 1 of the ubiquitous pub crawls of Krakow. It's a decent place with lots of room and fun toilets.Written 25 January 2020
- Great little bar with friendly staff. Brightly decorated. Drinks prices are cheap/normal Polish prices. Music is what you expect, bit of pop, cheese so can’t go wrong. I visited here twice, once on my own and then a second time with friends.Written 26 January 2022
- We were worried about the dress code because of the reviews on here, thought we couldn’t wear jeans 😭 but me & my bf wore jeans and nice tops and we had no problem getting in. Remember to bring cash to pay the entrance, cause they don’t take card there but they do at the bars tho which is good
Very nice big club! The drinks are ok with ok prices, very nice bartender on the second floor! First floor actually had the best music which surprised us because the 2 floor was Latina and we thought we would find that more of our liking. 1 floor is common radio music, u will most likely know many of the songs. While the 2 floor was Latina music but not that common songs…. Wish they played more popular latina songs. But anyways we recommend!Written 22 August 2021
- Great theme and aesthetic. We came for happy hour and cocktails worked out as just over a fiver for two cocktails! Lots of nice seating areas and a separate smoking area.Written 12 March 2020
- We hired the VIP part of the club called 'white room' for a hen party. This was a private area in the club, it was good, however with people walking up and down, it felt like we were the entertainment in a zoo. Lol.
Rest of the club was good, with various seating areas, dance floor was small and very crowded, which made it extremely hot. The music was great, so a fab place to party the night away.Written 11 June 2013
- Dolce Vita is a funny pub/disco nicely located in Kazimierz, closeby other bars for a pub crawl, but still walking distance to the city centre.
The bar has a great choice of music from newer radio songs to 70s-80s-90s hits, but also French and Dutch chansons, and even older disco polo and other famous polish songs like 'kawiarenki'.
It's a family-run bar so they are rather relaxed about the closing hour and allow you to choose your own music and do karaoke at will. Funny, older staff create a unique atmosphere of banter and bar chitchat where everyone is welcome when coming solo or in a group. The bar area is nice and relatively quiet while the dance room behind offers louder dance music. There is a smoking room upstairs somewhere.
Every time I go there, it is slightly different because the guests vary from older casuals to tourists and fancy groups. The age groups also vary greatly.
Recently, the bar has been popular for bday parties so it's closed some weekends and it's best to call in advance, make sure it's open.Written 1 March 2020
- Enjoyed the music, its pity though that's very overcrowded. Drinks are cheap like anyother place in KrakowWritten 28 July 2018
- LEGEN... wait for it... DARY PUB! Disco music all night long! Knowing that disco is not my kind of music, I must say, after party in DiscoPub, I am not sure anymore :D
Thanks for the warm welcome DiscoPub Staff! ;) Hope to see You again!Written 15 March 2018
- Spent an enjoyable evening in the bar. Lot of seats and quirky area to site . In the back room the DJs play karaoke requests and videos are projected on to a wall . The local students were singings there heart out and there was a great atmosphere. Prices are ok and toilets were cleanWritten 11 February 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Krakow