Top Attractions in Almancil
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- Great shops - everything you could wish for in a shopping Centre, as well as a Designer Outlet next door 😀Written 10 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Absolutely stunning - whilst is building looks good on the outside it is inside that takes your breath away. Certainly worth a visit.Written 23 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We would recommend a visit as it was great fun we had 3 generations playing and there was lots of laughter going on We didn’t know where to go to pay it was in the snack bar at the side The gentlemen showed us the course layoutWritten 2 June 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- An original and a refreshing change from mall shopping. Open air with some of the 'brand' shops. Pity that some of the shops are unoccupied but the majority are open and they provide a super shopping experience. Also, it is a nice change of pace when you have completed your walkabout at Ikea.Written 31 May 2022
- Simple ham sandwich for teenager nice. Club sandwich is enough for two with fries on top. Very tasty! Service with a smile and as good as the majority of eateries at VDL. obrigado.Written 17 August 2019
- I took my three teenage/early 20’s boys to this place on holiday. You pay €25 for ten minutes on the higher speed go karts. They loved it, but it isn’t for the faint-hearted. The staff were good, and seemed to be competent in dealing with any ‘off roading’! Well worth it. Good facilities there for a quiet cup of tea while watching. Bear in mind a minimum €5 spend on cards at the cafe.Written 14 August 2022
- Due to a cancellation of my holiday I sign in for a bootcamp with Marco and had an great, amazing and wonderful week. Marco is passionate and professional trainer and he pushed me to my limits (and over) and also took care of my very tight muscles. I loved that the training was different any time from running, boxing, swimming, various high intensity sessions at the beach and as icing on the cake; a (sand) bike ride on the beach to Faro, it was magic. The appartment I stayed in was very nice, with seavieuw and 2 minutes walk to te beach. The food was incredible and was one of the best I ever had and Erika is not only a great an passionate cook she is also great company and a lovely person. Marco and Erika are a great team which made this bootcamp very special. I Would recommend this bootcamp to anyone who wants to give your body and mind a great boost. I learned also new things; my abs had been neglected, no yogurt before training, how to loosen my (very) tight muscles (I bough a foam roller). The final results were great and Marco, thank you for your energy, trust and al your attention, it was what this week makes very special.Written 12 September 2020
- Whilst we were on holiday my 15 year old son had tennis lessons at the Club which were excellent.Victor proved to be a very good and fully committed coach. Facilities very good at this friendly and welcoming Club.Written 7 September 2021
- I have played here since the club opened and never cease to be amazed by the variety and quality of players whenever I visit.
Maria the owner is both a superb coach and a great host to all who turn out for the many arranged sessions,leagues and tuition.
Top quality coaches are available to cover peak holiday times and everyone is made to feel welcome with prices sensible and Clubhouse Staff ready to help at all times.Written 21 December 2019
- Not very busy, but a lovely stretch of sand and there were great waves when I was here. Ideal place to soak up the Portugese rays.Written 10 July 2019
- This is a weird looking monument, located on a roundabout, it is near a beautiful public park, I passed by several times during my one week stay in almancilWritten 8 October 2020
- I don't play tennis. I play golf. Our daughter likes to play tennis when we're on holidays, so we always try to find a court near us. JSTA has an excellent location in Quinta do Lago. But that's all.
I've never experienced such outstandingly low standards of customer service. We were really really really not welcome. Was it because we weren't real tennis players? Not sure.
I tried to start a conversation about lessons for our daughter. No chance. Didn't listen to me.
We booked a court a 9am because of the heat. Showed up - "Sorry, there's been a mistake. we moved you to 11.30". What the ******? You don't just give people new times like that. They even had my phone number. While walking away the owner or whoever he is came after us and told us they had a cancellation. We could play after all.
The other time we played we had to switch courts because a 10 year old superstar needed the court. Nice.
JSTA are there for their friends. These guys will obviously get the times they want, even of someone else has booked them. There's absolutely no reason to go there. Find a different court or academy.Written 14 July 2015
- Have been a couple of times,nice open airy stadium with good views from almost everywhere,good atmosphere when full,spacious seating.It is easily accessible if you have a car or on a bus excursion with lots of parking right next to the stadium.By train it's a bit of a trek unless you like walking,catering facilities a bit underwhelming and also overpriced so avoid them if possible,overall a strange location for a ground that is under-utilised,capacity is too big for local teams.Written 3 October 2018
- I visited Hide Pool Club to celebrate my birthday amongst friends.
The atmosphere was incredible and the staff couldn’t have done more! Oysters were delicious, tacos were dreamy and the picanha was to die for!
The complete experience was excellent and the surprise of the entire venue being changed completely was an added bonus!
Fabulous night!Written 26 August 2021
- Very nice and clean beach. I was there for 2 days in October. Not crowded and very pleasant weather. There are also restaurants. How it is in the vacation season I can’t say.Written 3 November 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Almancil
- The best outdoor activities in Almancil according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all outdoor activities in Almancil on Tripadvisor