- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
26 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- The food court on the 2nd floor has play ground for kids which is really good.
I always go there to drop by the bakery and Asian grocery, there are many retails and convenient.
The carpark on weekend is a nightmare, better to go early in morning though.Written 7 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very quaint little museum. Very interesting the history for this area, Very polite staff.
Colonial house across from the museum.Written 31 July 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Looking past the adjoining main road, the rubbish around the edges, the locked car park gate (alternative parking on Lookout Rd or an easy walk or bus from Liverpool), this is a reasonably nice place. Views all the way to the distant city skyline, some in other directions but trees blocking most of it, doesn't really matter because it's all flat, and pleasant grass and a roundel in the middle. More a place for locals to hang out.Written 2 September 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We stopped here on the way to the Blue mountains and what a treat it was .
A lovely hotel with friendly efficient and caring staff.
The rooms were very impressive with excellent facilities
The food outlets were perfect for anything from a snack and coffee to a full blown meal.
We would highly recommend this hotel.Written 29 March 2021
- It was the baddest ride i've ever been on, it was boring, not funny, i would rather poop in my pants than do this ride againWritten 8 May 2018
- Casula parklands is called parklands for a reason, it’s huge!
A very big park area for children’s and adults of all ages.
Has an infant play area and moves up down the park into diffent age group categories. There is something for everyone here and a very large area for running around or family gatherings and bbq’s if you don’t want to use the park equipment.
This place is a great place to visit with family and friends. Nice hidden space away from everything else. A place to check out next time your looking for something or somewhere to go out for a bit of fresh air. Loved it.Written 28 June 2020
- Very helpful people, great space and some interesting exhibitions. Worth a trip out there and make sure you stay for lunch!Written 29 October 2019
- We visited Legends Monday 1st August, a lovely warm day, people were sat outside and no more room to sit there so we went inside, very comfy and pub was playing some real good music so we decided to stay a little bit longer. Thanks to Shona who mentioned that it was happy hour till 5pm so beer was a good price. We will be going there again when we visit Liverpool again.Written 4 August 2022
- We went out during school term on a pupil free day. We were the only ones in the track and a party before us left all these party pies and muffins.Written 13 December 2019
- My team & I were working overnight nearby.
Dinner time came round, crust Liverpool was just around the corner.
Had a great meal, reasonable prices and walked away happy.Written 6 November 2018
- Went a few weeks before it’s closure, they had plenty of parking , and loads of stores. Craft, food, trash and treasure. Walked home with a bike, don’t be afraid to bargain. Variety of food stores, a place to test your electronics.Did not mind paying the small charge at the entrance for I think some charity.
Sad to see it go, they re opened at Fairfield Showgrounds. Don’t know if it’s still there. Someone told me recently the old ground was too soft for developing and they were going to reopen trash and treasure again sometime in 2018. Will pop by and update the review. I hope so.Written 10 July 2018
- Very fun place for the kids, they love it, the food is also better than I expected but they are very under staffed for how busy they get. I didn't see any stuff walking around checking on the kids playing and there was only one woman at the counter taking food orders and taking payment for entry. Long wait just to order food for the kids.Written 23 September 2015
- All coffees are roasted onsite by people that are passionate about what they do.
Multiple Australian coffee awards year on year for their blends.Written 25 January 2021