- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
4 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- After having played Hunter Valley Golf Course and then The Vintage this weekend we had high expectations coming into Cypress Lakes. It did not disappoint!
The shape and slope of each hole was impressive with fast fairways and greens.
We got on early which proved a great choice as we could see at points it backing up a little.
Playing around the vineyards with shots over at points also this is what you’d expect in a Hunter Valley Course.
Well worth a visit.Written 12 July 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We enjoyed our round and found the course to be in good condition with GPS carts a great help.
Like the design where the holes aren’t all clustered on top of each other but does make it easier to lose your ball.
Found some of the members a bit abrupt. We weren’t loud, drinking or disrespectful but you’d think we had been.
A bit pretentious but still well worth a hit.Written 12 July 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Played at this course more than 5 years ago. Was surprised that the fairway is green whereas Pacific Dunes was all brown. Good layout and still well kept after all these years. Friendly staff at the pro shop.Written 14 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Golf pro shop - service from shop staff can be mixed when you go to pay/sign in. Sometimes you get the feeling they can’t be bothered with customers! Some staff are lovely.
Course - quite good, trickier in parts. Good for walking with lots of paths concreted.
Bar- friendly staff. Good range of drinks and average prices.
Food- restaurant has limited opening hours now and days so check their Facebook before you head out. We wanted to have a late lunch after golf and found that they closed at 2pm on Sundays and we didn’t get there until 3pm. They don’t open Sunday evenings.
Food - good size menu and choice. Ribs and burgers are popular.Written 15 January 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.