- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Speciality & Gift Shops • Amusement & Theme Parks
Admission tickets from ₱1,101.38
Showing results 1-30 of 44
What travelers are saying
- Wow! So amazing doing the climb, it was quite scary being so high up but also bloody awesome. Highly recommend especially at dusk time, amazing sunset and the night view near the end. Our leader Charlee was full of fun energy, informative and made me feel very safe even though I had huge anxiety about leaning backwards.Written 13 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A very well maintained beach and was walking distance from our Apartment
With plenty of food and drink options and things to do for children it was a good experienceWritten 7 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The SkyPoint Observation Deck is located in the tallest residential tower in Australia. It is found on the 77th level of the Q1 hotel. The Observation Deck is 230m high and allows for 360-degree views of the Gold Coast. It takes less than 1 minute to reach the top!
We didnt have any food or drink but just took in the views all around....see the pics.
Written 4 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A nice place to walk around and pick up some souvenirs to take back
A few play area for children
The new game we came across was axe throwing
Good places to eat
Ripleys believe it or not was also thereWritten 7 July 2023
- Easily the best Escape Rooms on the Gold Coast! Not only the rooms but the atmosphere of the lobby, the friendly staff, the free activities, and the bonus themed pins for finishing the rooms 😃Written 29 July 2023
- The 8 year old is our group was terrified part way through and didn’t enjoy it. So consider whether it is suitable for young ones. The teenagers loved it. I would have happily skipped it if I didn’t need to take the 8 year old through.Written 9 October 2022
- Georgia was hands down amazing! 5 stars, the place is lush and the products and services are amazing. Wonderful staff.Written 19 August 2023
- Very interesting however admission is a bit expensive for what it is. Did enjoy it though. 7D experience was great and definitely worth the extra $7.Written 7 December 2022
- Amazing service, tom was just amazing, gave superb knowledge on all beers and sprits. Could not praise him more.Written 15 August 2023
- We had a great time here. There are arcade games plus dodgem cars and mini golf. It isn't a cheap day out but its great fun. Very clean.Written 1 September 2023
- my friend bought me a voucher for the pamper package. relaxing massage by Ali, good pressure, lovely demeanor. Would rebook.Written 22 February 2022
- Visiting my daughter from the UK, we both had a fabulous massage here. Both agreed it was the best massage we had ever had - and we've had quite a few between us! The treatment from Alex was truely amazing and the staff were just so friendly and welcoming. A highlight of my holiday and my daughter said she will return with friends. Five star treatment 👍Written 20 October 2019
- The massages myself and my partner had where amazing. Ssooo lovely and at a great price. Best massage I have ever had.Written 1 October 2020
- The staff at chameleon are awesome. I love it there. Do yourself a favor. And go there. I know for 1. I will definitely be back.Written 28 June 2022
- Great fun, felt very safe. The initial welcome team were excellent and courteous, got us sorted and ready.
The boat crew were friendly and got us all loaded into the boat in an orderly manner.
The driver was excellent (Hayden), good dose of humour, warmed up the participants and checked they were ready to go for a few 180’s.Written 22 September 2023