What travelers are saying
- I like it very much, very good safety briefing, step by step explanations, sunset climb - absolutely fantastic views daytime and night time! Our guides, Josh and Jess, so lovely, plenty of jokes, interesting facts, personal attention with small talks.Written 18 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My daughter (12yo) was so excited for this ride. We went to check it out and Nicole at the service desk really sold us on it. She was so friendly supportive and gave us the low down of best times to come to avoid any queues as it is schoolies so night is busier. And I am so glad she did! My daughter and husband loved it. We had zero wait times, the dude sending them flying was hilarious and great with the customers too! Thrilling and fun, we will definately ride again!Written 25 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good location. Interesting place to visit. Fun for the whole family. We purchased tickets online and got the 3 way combo for $46.90 normally $78.70. This included entry to Ripley’s, Moving Theatre and Mirror Maze so made it better value for money. Don’t think I would pay to go again but would recommend to others.Written 20 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was good fun and we enjoyed it.
It was not cheap, so I have to say it's not great value for money.
We moved through at a steady pace and it took about 15mins. We could have slowed up, but then the people behind would join us, so it would not have been as much fun.Written 30 September 2023
- This was by far the most scary thing we have ever done. The Zodiac was by far the scariest one with jump scares and plot twists you never would have thought. The clues were so smart and the whole experience literally leaves you breathless and your heart pumping. I have quite seriously never been more scared in my life. Jake was unreal as the game master and he was so funny and put up with us literally crying. The only thing that could make it better is finding out if you can video your reactions because it’s a thing you want to remember.Written 30 November 2023
- Went with my girls on a holiday trip and did 2 escape rooms! The puzzles were definitely challenging but worth the effort 👍🏼Written 20 October 2023
- Beth was such an amazing games master. When we met her at the front she chatted with us so friendly and helpful. Great stories! But what is most impressive is how she took on a different persona obce she started telling the story, got us right into it. And had fun taking pictures at the end. She made the experience. The escape room was the perfect combination of well themed, fun and challenging.Written 25 November 2023
- Went here for a friends birthday as a bit of stupid fun in November and we had a hoot! Such a memorable experience and lovely staff!Written 3 January 2019
- Stevo, our driver, was both professional and humorous during our amazing experience on the Jet boat extreme ride.
My daughter, girlfriend and myself all thoroughly enjoyed the experience, the high adrenaline rush and breathtaking views whilst riding the waves at high speed!
Additional bonus seeing 2 dolphins!
Would highly recommend this experience to anyone looking for something that little bit different with an adrenaline kick, yet be prepared to get soaked through to the bone!
Great job guys, thank you!Written 11 November 2023
- Great experience and the instructors were brilliant!! Made it as enjoyable as possible and have everyone as much attention as possible! Well worth it and me and my boyfriend now have the surfing bug!Written 17 November 2023
- Thank you to our pilot Dhawal, our driver Chuck and Kevin our alround good guy for our fantastic hot air balloon ride this morning. Unbelievable experience. Loved it. Felt completely safe and at ease doing this flight. Great safety instructions and commentary. Highly recommendedWritten 11 October 2023
- Loved this trip been on jet skis before but liked the fact we were in group following each other plus we saw a dolphin! Staff were really friendlyWritten 26 October 2023
- We were extremely happy with the three different tours booked through Southern Cross Tours:
1. Lamington National Park
2. Natural Bridge & Springbrook Waterfalls
3. Mount Tambourine.
The Company is extremely professional and keeps customers very well informed of meeting locations, and times and also any schedule changes should they arise.
All the tour guides were polite and very knowledgeable adding meaning and interest on the trips. We appreciated their humour, friendliness and interaction.
Daniel was a considerate driver, with a good sense of humour. I lost my purse during his tour to Lamington National Park and fortunately he located it on the floor of the bus. THANK YOU so much, DANIEL, for your honesty and integrity and taking the time to return it to me.
On the Natural Bridge & Waterfall tour, Andy was a minefield of information about flora and fauna. His pride and love of nature shone through. As grey nomads, we weren’t rushed or pressured to keep up with the 25-year-olds. Thank you for your encouragement, patience and consideration.
Thank you, Bill, for a lovely day at Mount Tambourine. The weather and scenery were magic.Written 10 June 2023
- 5 star service and vehicles. Bran and the team are fantastic, the cars are unbelievable. Bucket list must.Written 20 November 2023
- We had a group of 6 children who had a private lesson (2 instructors) and they all had a great time. The company was well organized and very good at teaching the children. Highly recommend Get Wet Surf school.Written 13 April 2023