- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- Wow! So amazing doing the climb, it was quite scary being so high up but also bloody awesome. Highly recommend especially at dusk time, amazing sunset and the night view near the end. Our leader Charlee was full of fun energy, informative and made me feel very safe even though I had huge anxiety about leaning backwards.Written 13 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A very well maintained beach and was walking distance from our Apartment
With plenty of food and drink options and things to do for children it was a good experienceWritten 7 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Recommend you arrive an hour before sunset and stay until the darkness sets in!
We bought online but still need to queue to enter!
Don’t recommend main meal, too crowded and no atmosphere and views blocked by all the view photographers!
However coffee and cake…baked New York cheesecake is nice!
The lift ride is interesting, as on the lift ceiling it shows/televises your journey through the floors up to the 77th floor!Written 27 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Georgia was hands down amazing! 5 stars, the place is lush and the products and services are amazing. Wonderful staff.Written 19 August 2023
- I went to the Surfers Paradise Beer Garden for a business meeting, and Hannah behind the bar provided me with excellent information and customer service on the deals and discounts.Written 28 September 2023
- Visiting my daughter from the UK, we both had a fabulous massage here. Both agreed it was the best massage we had ever had - and we've had quite a few between us! The treatment from Alex was truely amazing and the staff were just so friendly and welcoming. A highlight of my holiday and my daughter said she will return with friends. Five star treatment 👍Written 20 October 2019
- Brilliant fun. Captain Hayden was awesome and maxed out the 360s and got us all incredibly wet. Never stopped smiling from the time we got on the boat to the time we got off. Good value as well for a full hour.
Only downside is that it's a bit tricky to find and a better sign on Ferny Road would really help, both to identify where you need to be and where you can park.Written 27 September 2023
- Excellent way to see some of the river. Good commentary and reasonable priced drinks on board. Enough room for all passengers. Do take something warm to wear if you go on the sunset cruise.Written 30 September 2023
- What a unique and amazing experience! The crew (especially Frank, Bryan and Brownie) are entertaining, enthusiastic and knowledgeable.
It was my grandmas 70th birthday and the crew made sure to sing her a happy birthday and make a fuss about her. It was lovely.
Big cheers to the crew for such a lovely morning!! Highly recommend!Written 21 June 2023
- Best day ever and thanks to the wonderful team here that made it that way, top knotch service and top knotch experience and would do it all againWritten 6 March 2023
- We were extremely happy with the three different tours booked through Southern Cross Tours:
1. Lamington National Park
2. Natural Bridge & Springbrook Waterfalls
3. Mount Tambourine.
The Company is extremely professional and keeps customers very well informed of meeting locations, and times and also any schedule changes should they arise.
All the tour guides were polite and very knowledgeable adding meaning and interest on the trips. We appreciated their humour, friendliness and interaction.
Daniel was a considerate driver, with a good sense of humour. I lost my purse during his tour to Lamington National Park and fortunately he located it on the floor of the bus. THANK YOU so much, DANIEL, for your honesty and integrity and taking the time to return it to me.
On the Natural Bridge & Waterfall tour, Andy was a minefield of information about flora and fauna. His pride and love of nature shone through. As grey nomads, we weren’t rushed or pressured to keep up with the 25-year-olds. Thank you for your encouragement, patience and consideration.
Thank you, Bill, for a lovely day at Mount Tambourine. The weather and scenery were magic.Written 10 June 2023
- The team at QLD Luxury Car Rentals are extremely professional and made sure everything was perfect for our booking. The communication was really prompt and we will definitely be using them again. Thanks for making our booking so easy and stress free! We will definitely be using you guys again.Written 25 September 2023
- First time ever whale watching and I wasn't disappointed! Wayne and the A Team crew were awesome and made the experience so much more enjoyable. We saw a new baby calf which is very rare and up-close encounters with the whales breaching and tail-flipping. Was amazing and would totally recommend doing the afternoon session as the trip back with the sun setting is magical 😊🐳Written 5 July 2020
- Great morning out with Australian Kayaking Adventures with my 12 year old. Steve was very patient & understanding after a slight booking misunderstanding. He was a great kayak guide & shared a lot on information about the area. We loved it. Thank you!Written 25 September 2020
- Excellent day out. Driver James very knowledgable and happy to share information, he even went out of his way to show us where popular walks etc could be found. Visited vineyards and liqueur tasting and lunch at Mason's. All the tastings were very enjoyable and the lunch was delicious and in a beautiful setting. We thought this tour was very good value for money.Written 25 September 2019