- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Speciality & Gift Shops • Amusement & Theme Parks
Admission tickets from ₱1,101.38
Showing results 1-30 of 42
What travelers are saying
- Located in the Surfers precinct, fairly nice mall, more like a covered passage, a little dated for us, could do with an upgrade, however nice for a browse and a walk throughWritten 6 July 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A really great place to go to spend time.And pray or what ever you wish to do.A great Sunday service.Written 12 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The 8 year old is our group was terrified part way through and didn’t enjoy it. So consider whether it is suitable for young ones. The teenagers loved it. I would have happily skipped it if I didn’t need to take the 8 year old through.Written 9 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very interesting however admission is a bit expensive for what it is. Did enjoy it though. 7D experience was great and definitely worth the extra $7.Written 7 December 2022
- This shopping centre has been fully renovated and is much improved from the past.
Its the largest and most well known mall in Surfers Paradise.
As a child I use to visit to play games ion the amusement centre.
There appears to have been an addition with some new tenants like El Camino Mexican, Thai Restaurant, and ice cream shops and more.
On the first floor where the eateries are located you get great views of Surfers Paradise Beach.Written 18 June 2023
- I went in the serial killer escape room and I was definitely scared which made it so fun to talk about after. The actors were so good and it really made me feel like I was actually in the situation. The noises really freaked me out like I actually needed to escape the room otherwise i would get caught. I would really recommend to do with your friends or family.Written 28 September 2023
- Great experience, kids loved it. Heaps of cats to Pat and play with.
Coffee and food was good as well as long as your fine eating with so many cats around🤣Written 24 September 2023
- When you go to most jewellers you do not always have an appreciation of where the actual stones come from. This is not the case here. If you want you can go straight to the jewels, or you could have a walk around the outside of the shop and learn a lot about opals.Written 20 May 2018
- Couldn’t understand the tour guide due to his accent, plus there was no info sheets to help. Actually with info sheets you wouldn’t need a tour quite, it’s really not big enough for one. The displays really aren’t that graphic, children see worse on the tv. Overall it was an easy fill in hour. Bit pricey though.Written 15 April 2023
- Georgia was hands down amazing! 5 stars, the place is lush and the products and services are amazing. Wonderful staff.Written 19 August 2023
- I went to the Surfers Paradise Beer Garden for a business meeting, and Hannah behind the bar provided me with excellent information and customer service on the deals and discounts.Written 28 September 2023
- I love this place, such a great vibe and awesome staff. Everyone that goes to Checkpoint are super friendly and just an all round great bunch of peeps!Written 1 November 2019
- I have been treated by Richard on a past occasion for lower back problems
which cleared after 2 visits.
This time I had accute sciatica. Ive been to Physio and Chiropractor with little
Richard has been a miracle worker. My 4th visit today and Im feeling 90%
better. My pain has gone, my limp has become less and Im a very happy
Thankyou , Richard for your care, friendship and professionalism.
Surfers ParadiseWritten 5 April 2023
- We had a great time here. There are arcade games plus dodgem cars and mini golf. It isn't a cheap day out but its great fun. Very clean.Written 1 September 2023
- my friend bought me a voucher for the pamper package. relaxing massage by Ali, good pressure, lovely demeanor. Would rebook.Written 22 February 2022