- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- A very well maintained beach and was walking distance from our Apartment
With plenty of food and drink options and things to do for children it was a good experienceWritten 7 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Macintosh Island Park is a wonderful oasis of a park close to Main Beach, Narrowneck and Surfers Paradise. With plenty of shade amongst the trees, there is a lake, plenty of birdlife (such as peacocks), a play area, picnic tables, all in a peaceful and tranquil location just a short walk from the hustle and bustle of Main Beach and Surfers Paradise. A wonderful place to escape the crowds for an hour or two.Written 3 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The mall was good. Had many things to look at and a great variety to the shops located in the area. It was fun and enjoyable experience.Written 11 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Located in the Surfers precinct, fairly nice mall, more like a covered passage, a little dated for us, could do with an upgrade, however nice for a browse and a walk throughWritten 6 July 2020
- A nice place to walk around and pick up some souvenirs to take back
A few play area for children
The new game we came across was axe throwing
Good places to eat
Ripleys believe it or not was also thereWritten 7 July 2023
- A really great place to go to spend time.And pray or what ever you wish to do.A great Sunday service.Written 12 December 2022
- This shopping centre has been fully renovated and is much improved from the past.
Its the largest and most well known mall in Surfers Paradise.
As a child I use to visit to play games ion the amusement centre.
There appears to have been an addition with some new tenants like El Camino Mexican, Thai Restaurant, and ice cream shops and more.
On the first floor where the eateries are located you get great views of Surfers Paradise Beach.Written 18 June 2023
- Was a very good place for families facility's were great plenty of shade shower facility's plenty of parkingWritten 27 January 2020
- Part of the surfers paradise precinct, just off cavill mall, nice place to hang out watching the world go by, plenty of eateries, to enjoy, larger than life electric dinosaurs and other varieties for kids to enjoy, beware they can get a little out of control.Written 23 August 2020
- Bird feeding was going on around 1.30pm-2pm today and it was fun - geese ducks pigeons peacocks
Multiple kids playgrounds
The midges do show up at the park - I should have brought aero guardWritten 31 May 2021
- Haven't been to these markets at HOTA for awhile now. Holidays and everything. Went this morning, and there were crowds of people.
Fantastic to see people supporting the local farmers.
Food was well priced, however, the size of fruit and veges has gone down, perhaps with all the inclement weather.
However, Everyone, get down there and support our locals.Written 16 February 2020
- When you go to most jewellers you do not always have an appreciation of where the actual stones come from. This is not the case here. If you want you can go straight to the jewels, or you could have a walk around the outside of the shop and learn a lot about opals.Written 20 May 2018
- Amazing service, tom was just amazing, gave superb knowledge on all beers and sprits. Could not praise him more.Written 15 August 2023
- We had a very relaxing Friday lunch here. Meals were reasonably priced and the food was delicious. The service was also very friendlyWritten 22 July 2022
- We booked the grazing brunch. The food menu appeared nice and parts of it were. The squid and chips were served slightly cold which was disappointin and likely nice if they had been warm. Bread platter was nice. We were Asked about drinks every 30 minutes but it could take another 20 minutes to actually get your drink (sometimes we had to request twice). Overall staff were friendly but the system seemed chaotic and when questions were asked the waiting staff assured us they would find out but never actually returned to tell us the answer.
I hope we can return when it’s a bit more organised and with warmer food.Written 1 October 2022