- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- I do not normally do reviews but we used Corporate Chauffeurs three times in one day to transport wedding guests and they were on time, polite and vehicles polished and clean.Written 25 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Alpha Transfers provided an excellent and professional service from start to finish. I was in the Gold Coast for 7 days, and I used Alpha Transfers for 5 days. The driver, Jos, was friendly and knowledgeable, and the staff were great to deal with - nothing was too hard. I would definitely use them the next time I'm in the Gold Coast with the family and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable and friendly transfer service.Written 26 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I caught the bus from the airport to my accommodation and it was very good the driver was very friendly which is a shock as they are normally rude and not friendy and (some) not wanting to life your luggage into the storage bay as some have back problems and have attitude, but this time he was very friendly not saying they are all rude. When it came to thinking do I want to be forgotten again on my return to the airport I didn't want to go through that again sitting waiting for the bus to pick me up, and phoning and being placed on hold and using all my credit while waiting and no apologies. Once I waited for 2 hours and luckily there was a small bus picking some basketballers at the hotel across the road who had a spare space on their bus and they saw me crying so they offered me a seat, almost there I got a call saying theyvwrre late because of the traffic actually I didn't care because if I had missed my flight they wouldn't have cared but so now I only go from the airport to my accommodation and catch an uber taxi as they are reliable. This has happened about 4 times they are either late or forgot me so be careful that you have a backup plan just incaseWritten 1 December 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Service provided by Andrew during our stay was fanstatic. Very Friendly, helpful and patient. Highly recommended to use Book-a-Car Transfer for your transfers while staying in Gold Coast. 👍Written 23 March 2018
- Punctual, helpful and went above and beyond for us! Shoutout to the Irish driver I can’t remember his name but he was excellent driver and punctual even picked us up earlier than booked to take us home as the boat finished early! Can’t fault them at all. Great service, easy to book, clean and comfortable hummer and awesome driver !! Will ride again! Thanks heaps
Sarah HendriksWritten 4 January 2020
- The whole experience was super easy and the pick up and drop off locations were convenient. The drive was quick and the owner was lovely.
Thanks!Written 26 January 2022
- Easy to get, quite convenient and economical as well. You will find them almost at every major place in gold coast.Written 3 July 2018
- Very friendly and knowledgeable drivers.
Clean and late models cars.
They seemed to be around when ever we needed one, thanks!Written 19 December 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Surfers Paradise
- These experiences are best for transportation in Surfers Paradise:
- Private Transfer from Gold Coast Airport - Surfers Paradise
- Luxury Private Transfer between Gold Coast Airport and Gold Coast city (1-7pax)
- Private Transfer Brisbane Airport to Gold Coast 4-6 Passengers
- Private Transfer to Brisbane/BNE Airport from Gold Coast/OOL Airport( 1-7 pax)
- Private Transfer from Brisbane Airports to Surfers Paradise