What travelers are saying
- I came for my friends birthday, the room was so fun and shout out to our game master Ryan was awesome!!Written 10 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went with my girls on a holiday trip and did 2 escape rooms! The puzzles were definitely challenging but worth the effort 👍🏼Written 20 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beth was such an amazing games master. When we met her at the front she chatted with us so friendly and helpful. Great stories! But what is most impressive is how she took on a different persona obce she started telling the story, got us right into it. And had fun taking pictures at the end. She made the experience. The escape room was the perfect combination of well themed, fun and challenging.Written 25 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The body scrub and massage was amazing! Thank you Amanda for your expertise and professional manner. Beautiful salon, super clean, and excellent attention to detail - I look forward to coming back!!!Written 17 December 2022
- Our first time at Eclipse Escape and found by chance and glad we did. We played Blackwood Manor and was lucky to escape. Staff are friendly and helpful. We will be back for more and would recommend.Written 16 July 2023
- We had so much fun being challenged, frustrated and engaged at Entrapment Escape Rooms today. We pre booked Elysium and all 4 of us were thoroughly immersed in the room and enjoyed the challenge so much that we then played another two more rooms immediately after. While you have the opportunity to race the clock, the game is not over until you have solved all the puzzles as they afford you the time to fully complete each room. Rachel and James were very obliging hosts and their attention to detail is evident within their rooms (which are not “carbon copies” of others). I think that’s why we ended up playing 3 rooms back to back today. Well worth it and highly recommend them.Written 24 April 2022
- I think we’ve found our new Surfers Paradise experience.
Yesterday we did the Freak Drive and Arcade experiences. We found this was a good introduction into using the VR goggles and getting used to the world. I did a number of games just to see how different they were and some games required more active use of the paddles.
Today all 4 of us did the Free Roam Zombie experience. Took me a while to get used to the “empty air” spaces in the game scenery and I required a little help, but slowly adjusted. Depending on what game you choose, the Arcade does get you tired and warmed up.
We definitely will be back to try new experiences.Written 7 July 2023
- excellent information especially for Go travel cards. This small shop is a wonderland for gifts, sttionery, go cards and the staf are knowledgeable and helpful.Written 6 January 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Surfers Paradise
- These are the best places for adventurous room escape games in Surfers Paradise:See more adventurous room escape games in Surfers Paradise on Tripadvisor