- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- The 8 year old is our group was terrified part way through and didn’t enjoy it. So consider whether it is suitable for young ones. The teenagers loved it. I would have happily skipped it if I didn’t need to take the 8 year old through.Written 9 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great experience, kids loved it. Heaps of cats to Pat and play with.
Coffee and food was good as well as long as your fine eating with so many cats around🤣Written 24 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went here for a friends birthday as a bit of stupid fun in November and we had a hoot! Such a memorable experience and lovely staff!Written 3 January 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I love this place, such a great vibe and awesome staff. Everyone that goes to Checkpoint are super friendly and just an all round great bunch of peeps!Written 1 November 2019
- We had a great time here. There are arcade games plus dodgem cars and mini golf. It isn't a cheap day out but its great fun. Very clean.Written 1 September 2023
- This is a great experience however one thing that did let it down was there wasn’t enough staff on arrival we had to wait which is fine however when around 20 people turn up at once all different parties and there is no one on the front door serving it isn’t a great look.
The safety instructions and demonstrations were great and really detailed.
Pricing we felt was about right.
It’s a great safe fun activity that anyone can take part in.Written 5 August 2023
- Had such a great time esp. booking as a group its worth the price and fun. The stuff was lovely and explained everything we needed to know.Written 16 March 2021
- As a family we love mini golf and always seek out new courses to try so it was a given we'd give this a go when we planned our trip to Surfers!
The venue itself is fantastic - bowling, escape rooms, bar, mini golf. Easy to find and access.
The mini golf is definitely set up more for entertainment and fun rather than actually testing your skills - we found it a bit 'pokey' trying to get around each course but we enjoyed it nonetheless. Clever themes to it and a fun thing to do.Written 10 November 2022
- Was a stack load of fun. The ladies were very knowledgeable and knew what they were doing. Made us feel comfortable.Written 12 June 2023
- I think we’ve found our new Surfers Paradise experience.
Yesterday we did the Freak Drive and Arcade experiences. We found this was a good introduction into using the VR goggles and getting used to the world. I did a number of games just to see how different they were and some games required more active use of the paddles.
Today all 4 of us did the Free Roam Zombie experience. Took me a while to get used to the “empty air” spaces in the game scenery and I required a little help, but slowly adjusted. Depending on what game you choose, the Arcade does get you tired and warmed up.
We definitely will be back to try new experiences.Written 7 July 2023
- Give it a miss. I was so looking forward to taking my grandson while we were on Holiday, it bears little resemblence to what is on line. There was on young lady who was friendly. The young man was absolutely useless he was not interested, couldnt give me prices on toy, mumbled through what we needed to do. I had to go out and ask to turn volume up as we couldnt hear. If I hadnt paid on line I would have walked out. If this is your customer service it is sadly lackingWritten 24 September 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Surfers Paradise
- These are the best places for couples seeking game & entertainment centers in Surfers Paradise:See more game & entertainment centers for couples in Surfers Paradise on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking game & entertainment centers in Surfers Paradise:
- Timezone Surfers Paradise
- Infinity Attraction
- Gold Coast Snow Park
- Holey Moley Golf Club Cavill
- Checkpoint Esports Arcade & Bar
- These are the best places for budget-friendly game & entertainment centers in Surfers Paradise:See more budget-friendly game & entertainment centers in Surfers Paradise on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for game & entertainment centers in Surfers Paradise:See more game & entertainment centers for adrenaline seekers in Surfers Paradise on Tripadvisor