- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Speciality & Gift Shops • Amusement & Theme Parks
Admission tickets from ₱1,101.38
What travelers are saying
- If you like horse racing a very nice place to on a Saturday afternoon.close to Surfers Paradise.And a little bit of luck.Written 12 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Easily the best Escape Rooms on the Gold Coast! Not only the rooms but the atmosphere of the lobby, the friendly staff, the free activities, and the bonus themed pins for finishing the rooms 😃Written 29 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Was a great experience and lots of fun. We received a few well needed hints but I really liked the jail break.
Nat did a great job of looking after us.Written 18 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The 8 year old is our group was terrified part way through and didn’t enjoy it. So consider whether it is suitable for young ones. The teenagers loved it. I would have happily skipped it if I didn’t need to take the 8 year old through.Written 9 October 2022
- Had a great time, did the pirate game which was hard enough to be a challenge but not so hard we felt bad haha!
Beth our game master was really nice and helpful!Written 18 September 2023
- We had a great time here. There are arcade games plus dodgem cars and mini golf. It isn't a cheap day out but its great fun. Very clean.Written 1 September 2023
- This was our first time at a cat cafe and my kids absolutely loved it. We stayed for the 25 min session but could have easily stayed longer. Amy, the lady who works there, was so friendly and helpful too. We really enjoyed our visit 😊Written 14 September 2023
- Family outing for 36 this included 11 little kids Organised through Melb office every helpful in arranging all our requirements. Surfers strike bowling Great staff , Great venue, & the DJ played great music, We had pizzas in our package which were very good, definitely Value for money with the Package we chose. Recommend as it’s enjoyable for all ages..Written 29 February 2020
- We thoroughly enjoyed our recent to HOTA to visit the Archibald 100 exhibition, the staff were all very helpful and available. The adjoining carpark though lacks signage and information, no directional arrows on the ground to indicate the exit, no instructions to register your car on arrival at the parking station equipment, no information that the first four hours are free but you must still register your car first even if you are not staying over four hours. Fortunately we asked a volunteer guide on our arrival at HOTA what the requirement was for the carpark and rushed back to register. Confusing carpark.Written 13 September 2023
- Went here for a friends birthday as a bit of stupid fun in November and we had a hoot! Such a memorable experience and lovely staff!Written 3 January 2019
- As a family we love mini golf and always seek out new courses to try so it was a given we'd give this a go when we planned our trip to Surfers!
The venue itself is fantastic - bowling, escape rooms, bar, mini golf. Easy to find and access.
The mini golf is definitely set up more for entertainment and fun rather than actually testing your skills - we found it a bit 'pokey' trying to get around each course but we enjoyed it nonetheless. Clever themes to it and a fun thing to do.Written 10 November 2022
- The body scrub and massage was amazing! Thank you Amanda for your expertise and professional manner. Beautiful salon, super clean, and excellent attention to detail - I look forward to coming back!!!Written 17 December 2022
- I love this place, such a great vibe and awesome staff. Everyone that goes to Checkpoint are super friendly and just an all round great bunch of peeps!Written 1 November 2019
- Our first time at Eclipse Escape and found by chance and glad we did. We played Blackwood Manor and was lucky to escape. Staff are friendly and helpful. We will be back for more and would recommend.Written 16 July 2023
- We were planning on visiting Strike but came here by mistake while being lead on a merry chase by google maps. Nothing spectacular about place but we enjoyed our night here playing tenpinWritten 3 August 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Surfers Paradise
- These are the best places for couples seeking fun & games in Surfers Paradise:See more fun & games for couples in Surfers Paradise on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly fun & games in Surfers Paradise:See more budget-friendly fun & games in Surfers Paradise on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adventurous fun & games in Surfers Paradise:See more adventurous fun & games in Surfers Paradise on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for fun & games in Surfers Paradise:See more fun & games for adrenaline seekers in Surfers Paradise on Tripadvisor