35 places sorted by traveler favorites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Showing results 1-30 of 35
What travelers are saying
- Absolutely fantastic massage today with Karina. Felt totally pampered. Lea and the team are so welcoming and the small touches like the comfy robe, tea, essential oils all made for an excellent experience. It was lovely for a busy Mum to be treated so well.Written 9 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I had two wonderful massages here. Both staff I had, Charlotte and Alex, were incredible and made the whole experience everything I hoped for and more. Thank you!Written 10 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have been treated by Richard on a past occasion for lower back problems
which cleared after 2 visits.
This time I had accute sciatica. Ive been to Physio and Chiropractor with little
Richard has been a miracle worker. My 4th visit today and Im feeling 90%
better. My pain has gone, my limp has become less and Im a very happy
Thankyou , Richard for your care, friendship and professionalism.
Surfers ParadiseWritten 5 April 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- my friend bought me a voucher for the pamper package. relaxing massage by Ali, good pressure, lovely demeanor. Would rebook.Written 22 February 2022
- Visiting my daughter from the UK, we both had a fabulous massage here. Both agreed it was the best massage we had ever had - and we've had quite a few between us! The treatment from Alex was truely amazing and the staff were just so friendly and welcoming. A highlight of my holiday and my daughter said she will return with friends. Five star treatment 👍Written 20 October 2019
- Tania is amazing. Her passion for her art shines through when you first meet her. She is not just giving you a massage - she’s taking your body, mind & soul on a magical tactile journey.
I absolutely love the Hawaiian massage style, your whole body is treated head to toe. It really is a unique experience & I felt so balanced & light after my 90 minute journey. Thank you so much Tania! I’ll be back xxxWritten 7 April 2021
- The massages myself and my partner had where amazing. Ssooo lovely and at a great price. Best massage I have ever had.Written 1 October 2020
- Such kind team! The massage was amazing and just what we needed. First time for us with Thai massage but we’ll definitely be back. After two days of very hard, physical work we left very relaxedWritten 1 April 2023
- Amazing massages here. Both the foot massage and back massage were brilliant today. The ladies here are both professional and friendly. The pressure is sensational and controlled. Thank you so much. Take care and I’ll see you again soonWritten 20 June 2022
- Having seen this on tv, I thought I’d give it a go when visiting surfers on holiday.
Didn’t realise it had many health benefits.
Was professionally run from start to finish.
You start off by getting your feet washed & checked (don’t want the fish to die & you don’t want anything bad happening to yourself).
Your then guided to a seat over a tank filled with fish (was told there was only 8-10 fish per tank but felt like a lot more).
Very ticklish and a weird sensation at first till you get use to it.
Once it is over you get your feet washed/rinsed again.
My feet felt wonderful afterwards & looked and felt more smoother-.
Definitely recommend having a go if you have always been curious or wanting to do it. I’ve recently found out there’s a new store close to where I live so will be visiting there in the future.Written 4 November 2023
- Amazing! The variety of aromas, textures and temperatures of the oils, hot rocks and wraps were amazing. The massage completely relaxed my whole body. The recovery room is a welcomed touch. Very organised and very professional. I felt like a billion dollars...Written 17 October 2023
- The staff at chameleon are awesome. I love it there. Do yourself a favor. And go there. I know for 1. I will definitely be back.Written 28 June 2022
- Empassion spa is a lovely place to chill, sauna and soak in the spa. It is clean, modern and romantic and I especially liked the chill room where you could use moisturiser and scented mist. The ambience is perfect with quite chill music and candles everywhere for mood lighting.
Would be great if they added essential oils to sauna, provided bath robes for extra luxury and please be aware there are cameras so keep it classy. There are also other people around too but not too busy.
Had a lovely time drinking freshly squeezed juice and spending quality time with my partner in the spa. Definetely recommend the groupon ‘2 hours for $25’ with all the juice, coffee and tea you want. A reasonable price for a great experience!Written 28 January 2019
- Natalie was amazing and worked through the massage and facial exactly as asked. My only disappointment was that our treatment was meant to go for an hour and 15 minutes and we just got under an hourWritten 6 January 2020
- My husband went to Touch Therapy for a mid holiday vitalization and it was amazing. My husband got a foot massage package that lasted an hour and a half, and I got a foot soak plus facial that also lasted an hour and a half. I fell asleep multiple times throughout my facial. It was so relaxing.
There was only one thing that wasn't great. When my husband tried to get on the massage table it broke. He's an overweight man yes but he's not huge and he was being gentle. They were super nice about it, so no complaints about rudeness or anything but they probably did need stronger tables.Written 23 June 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Surfers Paradise
- These are the best places for budget-friendly spas & wellness in Surfers Paradise:
- Richard Lu Acupuncture and Chinese Massage
- Ripple Gold Coast Massage Day Spa and Beauty
- Touch Of Aloha Massage Gold Coast
- Herbal Massage
- Sabai Thai Maasage