Points of Interest & Landmarks • Shopping Malls
What travelers are saying
- The mall was good. Had many things to look at and a great variety to the shops located in the area. It was fun and enjoyable experience.Written 11 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Located in the Surfers precinct, fairly nice mall, more like a covered passage, a little dated for us, could do with an upgrade, however nice for a browse and a walk throughWritten 6 July 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- There were a large number of stalls with a lot of variety.
Nice when it's a bit cooler in the evening.
We found some nice jewelry.Written 5 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good location. Interesting place to visit. Fun for the whole family. We purchased tickets online and got the 3 way combo for $46.90 normally $78.70. This included entry to Ripley’s, Moving Theatre and Mirror Maze so made it better value for money. Don’t think I would pay to go again but would recommend to others.Written 20 October 2023
- Manolas restaurant is a must as well as Moana restaurant.
Good value for money
Very friendly service .
They let us have longer lunches so we could catch up with our friends unlike some restaurants where you have to go after 2 hours to eat and vacate your table.Written 25 June 2023
- This shopping centre has been fully renovated and is much improved from the past.
Its the largest and most well known mall in Surfers Paradise.
As a child I use to visit to play games ion the amusement centre.
There appears to have been an addition with some new tenants like El Camino Mexican, Thai Restaurant, and ice cream shops and more.
On the first floor where the eateries are located you get great views of Surfers Paradise Beach.Written 18 June 2023
- It was good fun and we enjoyed it.
It was not cheap, so I have to say it's not great value for money.
We moved through at a steady pace and it took about 15mins. We could have slowed up, but then the people behind would join us, so it would not have been as much fun.Written 30 September 2023
- Haven't been to these markets at HOTA for awhile now. Holidays and everything. Went this morning, and there were crowds of people.
Fantastic to see people supporting the local farmers.
Food was well priced, however, the size of fruit and veges has gone down, perhaps with all the inclement weather.
However, Everyone, get down there and support our locals.Written 16 February 2020
- We got to make a waxhand in this cute little shop in Surfers which is normally at markets. Great product, a unique must do in Surfers ParadiseWritten 12 October 2020
- The staff at chameleon are awesome. I love it there. Do yourself a favor. And go there. I know for 1. I will definitely be back.Written 28 June 2022
- The staff is very friendly and the quality is very good and the price is very reasonable.Dont go to a junk shop to buy a souvenir ,go here as its far superior and with similar prices to junk shops.Written 20 January 2017
- Good variety at reasonable prices, quality of clothes appeared to be in good condition. Staff wefe also friendlyWritten 29 May 2023
- We ran in the last hour after 10 pm closing. Managed to get a pair of tall boots for my husband at 40% off. They are the waxed suede and with thicker better soles than the ones I saw in surrounding stores.
I bought for myself a pair of tall Swarovski boots at 20% off too. Very happy and the sales assistants are super friendly.Written 15 June 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Surfers Paradise
- These are the best places for couples seeking shopping in Surfers Paradise:See more shopping for couples in Surfers Paradise on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking shopping in Surfers Paradise:See more shopping for groups in Surfers Paradise on Tripadvisor