- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- Easily the best Escape Rooms on the Gold Coast! Not only the rooms but the atmosphere of the lobby, the friendly staff, the free activities, and the bonus themed pins for finishing the rooms 😃Written 29 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing service, tom was just amazing, gave superb knowledge on all beers and sprits. Could not praise him more.Written 15 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Such a cheap night - we found free entry coupons in a tourist brochure, and paid $10 for uncapped basics throughout the night for ladies night.
Fun night club, sometimes not really sure whats going on and music was an interesting mix, but overall a good timeWritten 4 April 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Family outing for 36 this included 11 little kids Organised through Melb office every helpful in arranging all our requirements. Surfers strike bowling Great staff , Great venue, & the DJ played great music, We had pizzas in our package which were very good, definitely Value for money with the Package we chose. Recommend as it’s enjoyable for all ages..Written 29 February 2020
- The staff at chameleon are awesome. I love it there. Do yourself a favor. And go there. I know for 1. I will definitely be back.Written 28 June 2022
- We had a very relaxing Friday lunch here. Meals were reasonably priced and the food was delicious. The service was also very friendlyWritten 22 July 2022
- As a family we love mini golf and always seek out new courses to try so it was a given we'd give this a go when we planned our trip to Surfers!
The venue itself is fantastic - bowling, escape rooms, bar, mini golf. Easy to find and access.
The mini golf is definitely set up more for entertainment and fun rather than actually testing your skills - we found it a bit 'pokey' trying to get around each course but we enjoyed it nonetheless. Clever themes to it and a fun thing to do.Written 10 November 2022
- Stayed here for 3 nights over the Pacific Airshow weekend. Close to Surfers main beach and I walked a couple of times. Easy enough to catch the tram to down to Broadbeach and the Casino. Rooms are nice and spacious, with all the amenities, air con, heater, tv, table and chair. Would have liked a chain on the door as well as the standard lock for security. Pool nice but no-one in due to it being too cold. Pub good too with a sort of house/community feel but I spend most of my time drinking in Surfers with the cheaper drink deals. No real hassles over my stay, only the cleaner/caretaker making a loud ruckus outside the rooms talking away could be done someplace else. Would recommend.Written 24 August 2023
- I’m from Newcastle where there are plenty of great beer venues and being a smaller city the prices are much less than tourist hotspots.
The beer selection is great here, I found it slightly expensive in the context of my first statement (average $10/370ml) however the service was great and being in the middle of surfers I guess that’s to be expected. The focus is domestic brews which I am a big fan of, pretty safe range (lagers, pales and hazes) but enough to wet the whistle.
We ordered a couple of kids meals and then ordered a medium well steak (not proud of my wife for enjoying burnt steak) and half a rack of ribs. Kids meals were fine, the kids ribs were stuck to the bone and not falling off but figured kids wouldn’t care anyway.
When the steak arrived it was delicious but closer to medium rare than medium well. The ribs were horrible, same as the kids ribs. I am normally a little reserved however have been into smoking and bbq a lot lately so knew the ribs weren’t up to scratch. $35 for half a rack isn’t cheap so I sent them back. I ate some of the steak and the kids were half way through their meals so when asked I just said a refund would be my preference.
The manager and wait staff were extremely professional and I have to say they really saved the experience and turned what could have been a very negative review into a very positive review. The manager offered a full refund, a round of drinks which I couldn’t refuse and went as far as offering a garlic bread as he knew I wasn’t eating now. I declined the garlic bread as I felt they had done more than enough to remedy the situation. Honestly - to the team, well done on your customer service.
I was happy to walk away at this point with absolutely no hard feelings and just not leave a review at all. The manager came back and said the kitchen had redone the meal (a full rack mind you) I said no thanks as I had another 2 beers and wasn’t really hungry (I had initially declined a recook as kids were already eating). He insisted and said there was actually a miscommunication with the kitchen and to please take them as they would just be thrown out. I said I can’t say no to that and took the ribs home.
I wasn’t particularly hungry but when I opened them up and tried them...wow. We finished the whole rack and they were night and day from the first serve. I don’t know what happened but it went from potentially the worst ribs I’ve had to some of the best ribs I’ve had... well done to the kitchen staff for making it right.
TLDR - great service, if I could give 4.5/5 I would for the slightly underdone steak but overall a great night out with super friendly and professional staff.Written 6 November 2020
- Visited Elsewhere for the first time this past weekend. It's more of an underground techno-house club. If this is your music, there IS no other place to get your fix (as far as I know) on the Gold Coast. Bar staff were a little obnoxious but I couldn't care less. It's about the music. Elsewhere is a genuine techno-house scene. Reminiscent of the Berlin Lounge Bar from back in the day. Very few drunken idiots. Many lovers of cutting edge techno and house music scene. I'll be back there as soon as possible!Written 17 November 2019
- Staff were very accommodating and recommended some of the nicest cocktails. Has a very casual vibe which after a very long day, was nice to relax.Written 15 August 2022
- Having partied at nightclubs in Kuta, Legian, Ibiza, and London, I can say with confidence that this is on par with the worlds best.
You'd be a fool not to go here if your local.
Full house nights, plenty of staff do getting drinks at the bar easy.
Make sure you go here.Written 11 November 2014
- Lovely seafood meal if a little on the pricy side. Seafood lasagne a taste sensation! Could be a divisive meal however. Waitress tried really hard to make it a great experience.Written 7 January 2020
- Great night our with friends at this piano bar! Definatley recommend a visit on your trip to Surfers Paradise if you are up for a fun night of music and dancing!!Written 3 March 2023
- This place is amazing, you can see people there from 4 pm sharing some beers there . the attention is very good, the crew is absoluty kind and they have all kind of beers there.Written 16 August 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Surfers Paradise
- These are the best places for kid-friendly nightlife in Surfers Paradise:See more nightlife for kids in Surfers Paradise on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for nightlife in Surfers Paradise:See more nightlife for adrenaline seekers in Surfers Paradise on Tripadvisor