Popular things to do
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- Wow! So amazing doing the climb, it was quite scary being so high up but also bloody awesome. Highly recommend especially at dusk time, amazing sunset and the night view near the end. Our leader Charlee was full of fun energy, informative and made me feel very safe even though I had huge anxiety about leaning backwards.Written 13 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A very well maintained beach and was walking distance from our Apartment
With plenty of food and drink options and things to do for children it was a good experienceWritten 7 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The SkyPoint Observation Deck is located in the tallest residential tower in Australia. It is found on the 77th level of the Q1 hotel. The Observation Deck is 230m high and allows for 360-degree views of the Gold Coast. It takes less than 1 minute to reach the top!
We didnt have any food or drink but just took in the views all around....see the pics.
Written 4 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- 3 times in 2 days so cool, did day and night hubby and teenage daughter . Great team very helpful, he bestWritten 26 July 2023
- Macintosh Island Park is a wonderful oasis of a park close to Main Beach, Narrowneck and Surfers Paradise. With plenty of shade amongst the trees, there is a lake, plenty of birdlife (such as peacocks), a play area, picnic tables, all in a peaceful and tranquil location just a short walk from the hustle and bustle of Main Beach and Surfers Paradise. A wonderful place to escape the crowds for an hour or two.Written 3 January 2023
- The mall was good. Had many things to look at and a great variety to the shops located in the area. It was fun and enjoyable experience.Written 11 September 2023
- Located in the Surfers precinct, fairly nice mall, more like a covered passage, a little dated for us, could do with an upgrade, however nice for a browse and a walk throughWritten 6 July 2020
- A nice place to walk around and pick up some souvenirs to take back
A few play area for children
The new game we came across was axe throwing
Good places to eat
Ripleys believe it or not was also thereWritten 7 July 2023
- A really great place to go to spend time.And pray or what ever you wish to do.A great Sunday service.Written 12 December 2022
- If you like horse racing a very nice place to on a Saturday afternoon.close to Surfers Paradise.And a little bit of luck.Written 12 December 2022
- This shopping centre has been fully renovated and is much improved from the past.
Its the largest and most well known mall in Surfers Paradise.
As a child I use to visit to play games ion the amusement centre.
There appears to have been an addition with some new tenants like El Camino Mexican, Thai Restaurant, and ice cream shops and more.
On the first floor where the eateries are located you get great views of Surfers Paradise Beach.Written 18 June 2023
- Was a very good place for families facility's were great plenty of shade shower facility's plenty of parkingWritten 27 January 2020
- Visited recently while in Surfers Paradise. You can't miss it from all the lights. Has a slingshot, vomitron and mini golf plus a few other things. Older kids when on the slingshot and really enjoyed it whilst younger ones liked the mini golf. The young lady, Moni, serving was very helpful and engaging. If you are into fast paced adrenaline rides, then this is a must visit.Written 18 June 2018
- Part of the surfers paradise precinct, just off cavill mall, nice place to hang out watching the world go by, plenty of eateries, to enjoy, larger than life electric dinosaurs and other varieties for kids to enjoy, beware they can get a little out of control.Written 23 August 2020
- Manolas restaurant is a must as well as Moana restaurant.
Good value for money
Very friendly service .
They let us have longer lunches so we could catch up with our friends unlike some restaurants where you have to go after 2 hours to eat and vacate your table.Written 25 June 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Surfers Paradise
- The best day trips from Surfers Paradise according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Moreton Island Day Trip (Kayak, Snorkel & Sandboard) frm Brisbane or Gold Coast
- Natural Bridge & Springbrook Waterfalls Tour
- Lamington National Park, O'Reilly's & Vineyard Tour
- Full-day Springbrook National Park Tour from the Gold Coast
- Croc Express to Australia Zoo from Gold Coast
- The most popular things to do in Surfers Paradise with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Surfers Paradise Beach
- Surfers Jetski Tours
- Gold Coast Watersports
- Surfers Paradise Parasail, Jet Ski Hire & Jet Boat Rides
- Jetboat Extreme
Surfers Paradise Attractions Information