- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 33
What travelers are saying
- Mindil Beach and markets are listed as a must do when visiting Darwin. I visited on Sunday, one of 2 market days and so a lot of people in attendance. The beach is small and wide. The sunset was lovely but I had a better view from my accommodation balcony a few kms away. I noted a lot of people left the beach after sunset but you need to stay about 15 to 20 mins to get the beautiful changing colours of the western sky. As for the markets I've seen better. One long side of food vans of different cultures - pricey, tried little samples and then Asian for dinner. Not a lot of tables/chairs to sit and eat. Other side was similar expensive handicraft. Lovely live background music - country and didgeridoo. Had a great foot and shoulder massage which was worth price. If you need somewhere to look at sunset (and a Darwin sunset is wonderful) or really into markets then it's worth a visit.Written 28 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This place is truly marvellous and a MUST see if you’re in the Territory / be aware it does get quite congested and busy with tourists but it is absolutely stunning, photos do not do this place justice - tucked away in the little township of Berry Springs - about 35mins from Darwin CBD itself - it is AMAZINGWritten 28 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Definitely a must-visit. Lots to do, great vibes. Family friendly. Safe environment with lifeguards present. Artificial beach was great too, many places to chill-out on the grass, either in the sun or under the trees, sun lounges provided too. Travelling solo I am always conscious of leaving things while I go swimming, but had no worries here. Walking distance from Darwin Central.Written 3 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visited on Sunday 30th April, it was very busy being the first Sunday market this year. Great choice of food and drink, not as many market stalls as I was expecting.Written 16 June 2023
- These markets were great - a much better proportion of food stalls to product stalls. Still a bit crowded but more manageable ( eg queues not as bad). Nice Vietnamese iced coffee, good food options. Would def go again. Mindil - I won’t.Written 16 July 2023
- Nice for a visit to wander around. Seems dogs are allowed here and can swim, which was nice.
Nice spot to visit had a cafe as well although we did not go to the cafe.Written 17 July 2023
- Lovely sunset location good food , reasonable prices no table service,but ordering was fast and accurate. Food to the table was prompt and live music.Very pleasurable experience.Written 14 April 2023
- Bicentennial Park is a large area of parkland located in the Darwin city centre. It overlooks the Darwin Harbour and runs the length of Darwin's waterfront. It has the Darwin Cenotaph War Memorial ion the park.Written 25 September 2023
- Visited on Monday 1st May. This was a stopping point for Hop on Hop off Bus so spent about 30 minutes checking the Marina and sea lock.Written 16 June 2023
- Was the wet season and 2 of the restaurants are closed . However the weather is still balmy , warm and nice . Casino is very quiet . Perfect getaway if you want the place to yourself .Written 17 January 2023
- We definitely wanted to check this out and booked for Indiana Jones. It sold out so best to book early. Got there early and there was a lengthy line already. No problems though plenty of deck chairs and comfy cushions to go around. The food this night was a variety of Indian and it was magnificent. Drinks very reasonably priced. The screen big and clear as was the sound. What a perfect night. We really loved it. Will visit again.Written 31 July 2023
- Great experience. Saw a number of crocodiles including larger adult males, smaller adult females and a younger crocodile. Saw crocodiles in the water and on the bank. Tour guide knowledgable and funny. Highly recommended.Written 27 September 2023
- This cruise was way more than I expected informative guides crocs were close up, heaps of bird life as well, highly recommendWritten 15 October 2022
- This was a fantastic day out! Will was our tour guide and he was very friendly, knowledgeable and a great host. He made the day enjoyable and was an absolute great guy. My wife and I would definitely recommend this tour to others. An action packed day at a relaxing pace.Written 28 September 2023
- Definitely recommend this and particularly Wetland Cruises, very peaceful and serene and just lovely floathing on the water seeing wildlife. Terrifice guides with an abundance of knowledge.Written 8 January 2023