- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- This venue can host: 1. badminton 2. basketball 3. boxing 4. gymnastics 5. indoor hockey 6. indoor soccer 7. indoor tennis 8. judo 9. martial arts 10. netball 11. volleyball 12. wrestling. I went to the netball stadium and watched my son graduate from the NT Police ForceWritten 27 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Was the wet season and 2 of the restaurants are closed . However the weather is still balmy , warm and nice . Casino is very quiet . Perfect getaway if you want the place to yourself .Written 17 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We definitely wanted to check this out and booked for Indiana Jones. It sold out so best to book early. Got there early and there was a lengthy line already. No problems though plenty of deck chairs and comfy cushions to go around. The food this night was a variety of Indian and it was magnificent. Drinks very reasonably priced. The screen big and clear as was the sound. What a perfect night. We really loved it. Will visit again.Written 31 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- No wonder I couldn’t find this place on TripAdvisor. It’s being referred to as an Aquatic Centre.
This pool has been a family favourite on our trips to Darwin and I have fond memories learning to swim here and less fond memories of school swimming carnivals.
Overlooking the cliffs at Nightcliff with views out to sea and to the distant Casuarina Beach. The sea breezes on hot afternoons and the shaded seating areas make this a great place to visit, relax and cool down.
The building and facilities are basic, largely unchanged since the 1970s (I was there), but it’s enough. Change rooms with showers and toilets and a small kiosk for drinks and snacks but not a lot else. Come prepared.
The adult entry fee is $4, which I think is great value.
There’s a little pool for the babies and toddlers with a central fountain feature too. The pool team do run classes and some lanes can be hired and closed off. There’s usually at least one area left fully open. Call ahead if you have any concerns.Written 24 October 2019
- Great owner very helpful, been 9 times, will be back. As much fun you can have on 4 wheels for a reasonable price, great locationWritten 22 June 2021
- Nice simple but fun putt putt layout that is suitable for all ages. It is priced pretty well too. Golf range facilities looked good too.
Worth a visit.Written 28 August 2016
- Passed through Fannie Bay today and noticed how much it had changed.There is a new Silks Club there which is very up market. The area looks so much better than my first visit when I worked behind the bar at the Darwin Cup in 1987.Written 12 October 2020
- Amazing place haven't been here for such a long time Was awesome very clean and the staff very friendly A great place to exercise and have fun. I will be coming back on a regular basis.Written 18 November 2019
- What a fantastic experience and asset for Darwin. We had a fantastic time solving the haunted circus room which was age appropriate for our 10 and 13 year old. Staff were very friendly and professional. We can't wait to go back and try the other rooms.Written 17 January 2020
- This place isnt as new as some of the other fun centres around darwin for kids but value for money wise it is a clear winner and by far the best.We went for my ten year olds birthday party with 4 of his mates and the kids had a ball, no issues with bringing your own food and drinks along and the kids had a great time. Would definitely recommend Zone 3 and have since been told they have a awesome school holidays deal that is on every school holidays so worth checking out, will be back on the next school holidays for sure!!!Written 5 February 2018
- My kids had a great time between King Pin Flipout and Ice Skating. Great way to wear the kids out for the day!!Written 1 October 2020
- Sadly, these are Darwin's only squash courts. In saying that, they're not too busy, are reasonably priced and have excellent facilities. Staff are OK.Written 15 June 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Darwin
- These are the best places for groups seeking fun & games in Darwin:See more fun & games for groups in Darwin on Tripadvisor