What travelers are saying
- It was an amazing experience. The beauty of the place is overwhelming and the water is so clean and cold. It is one of the best adventure we had.Written 31 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is one of the favorite places to go in our area. Kawasan Falls is about 30 minutes, or so, from Moalboal. There are some things that concerned me a while back, like many people washing their clothes in the river on the trek up to the falls. trash, and the safety of some of the steps going up to the falls needing attention. But overall, it is a beautiful hike. There are essentially 3 tiers of the falls, each one resulting in beautiful, large pools for swimming. I always go to the top because you can dive off of the cliff, and they have a swing rope. The water is amazingly cold and refreshing. Be careful hiking up, but definitely make this part of your adventure!Written 1 May 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Kawasan Falls are an awesome spot where you may spend time with friends and family. In addition to its natural beauty, Kawasan Falls has grown to be one of the most well-known attractions in Cebu. In my experienced, jumping off rock cliffs, small water falls, swimming in bluish cool waters are indeed frisson.Written 2 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I actually booked via Klook, and Mcrich was in charge of our 3 Day Cebu Highlights Tour. The first day was a city tour, second was swimming with whale sharks in Oslob plus Tumalog falls, third was Moalboal island hopping and Kawasan Falls canyoneering. Our driver Rodrigo was new to the job; he said he's only had five months experience, so his English wasn't too good, and we didn't have much conversation, but he was accomodating nevertheless. We wanted to skip some parts of the city tour that we weren't interested in, and stop by a 7-11 and a supermarket, and all we had to do was ask, and he did his best to meet our needs. On the second day we were fortunate enough to finish the whale shark experience very early, so we moved the Kawasan Falls canyoneering to the second day, which turned out to be the correct choice because on the third day we could sleep in a bit and return to the city sooner. Also we skipped Aguinid Falls and went to Tumalog Falls instead, per Rodrigo's suggestion. It turned out to be great. Rodrigo handled the rescheduling perfectly, and he was a safe driver. He kept our stuff safe for us, and did all the negotiating with the locals. Essentially all we had to do was show up. The guides that Mcrich are in cooperation with are all super good. Our canyoneering guide was very experienced and helpful. Our Moalboal island hopping boatmen were also very professional and took wonderful underwater pictures of us with sea turtles and the sardine run. I would book with Mcrich again.Written 3 January 2023
- It was our second time doing the Canyoneering with the same Travel Agency. Communication with them is easy and the tour guides that accompanied us were highly accomodating. We enjoyed our trip thanks to them. No hassle in booking and there are various payment options.Written 4 November 2019